PDA

View Full Version : iTunes Help

Nick
27-07-2011, 11:39 AM
Hey guys,

I dont know if this is the right forum to post this in :$ So when i got my new computer i had to download itunes and i tried to transfer all my apps for one itunes to another but when i put the apps on itunes (with the usb still in) it wont let me sync the apps because my computer isnt authorized but when i check my apple id it says deauthorize (something like that). I done all the music fine but its just the apps

Thanks

Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): From "Music", as it is better suited here.

Sharon
27-07-2011, 02:12 PM

from there go to store at the top and press "authorise" does that work?

and if it still days deauthorise right click your ipod on the left and press transfer purchases

Nick
27-07-2011, 02:24 PM

from there go to store at the top and press "authorise" does that work?

and if it still days deauthorise right click your ipod on the left and press transfer purchases

I dont see an authorize button though ;O Can you get a screenshot if possbile??

Matthew
27-07-2011, 03:16 PM
I too have recently swapped to a new PC, but when I tried to sync the apps a message actually popped up saying 'This computer isn't authorised...' blah blah 'Do you want to authorize it?'

Have you tried clicking Store > Authorise this computer?

Nick
28-07-2011, 06:54 AM
I too have recently swapped to a new PC, but when I tried to sync the apps a message actually popped up saying 'This computer isn't authorised...' blah blah 'Do you want to authorize it?'

Have you tried clicking Store > Authorise this computer?

But i dont see where it is though D:

Matthew
29-07-2011, 10:12 AM
But i dont see where it is though D:

click store in the top left, and then authorise

:P

Nick
29-07-2011, 12:41 PM
click store in the top left, and then authorise

:P

Aww i see , thanks alot ;) +rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!