PDA

View Full Version : FREEZE! Furni.

Fandle1
27-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Okay, so I've been making my Freeze for ages now, I would have been done ages ago, but I decided to stack freeze blocks and things around the edges, all that jazz, so I'm short of freeze blocks.

I need 87 freeze blocks. I would prefer to buy them in bulk, but I really don't see it happening.

I've also decided to make a small private freeze arena for me and my clones on a night just to boost my badges without lag. Therefore, I need a few more freeze items for that.

I need a green freeze gate, a red freeze counter and a normal freeze counter for that.

I'm offering 1 credit per 4 freeze blocks, that's the price I've always built my freeze by, not changing it now. Lately, people have been trying to ask for more credits, but yeah, considering I've bought over 200 freeze blocks for that price, definitely not going against it now. Also, for the second bundle of furni, I need them for 1 credit per. If anyone has a duck, preferably Christmas, (but a normal one would satisfy me) can you please donate it. Thanks.

If you have any of the furni I need, read my signature. :dance:

Fandle1
28-07-2011, 11:41 AM
Guess I'll be putting the freeze blocks down to 3 for 1c...
Anyone?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!