PDA

View Full Version : hav u evr thought about space!?

/Rossco\
20-08-2005, 12:59 AM
have you ever tried to sit down and really think about space?
and how long it goes on for(neverending)
and if its never ending then the planets available are neverending so u can possibly explore each 1.
and and if it goes on forever then there is the possibility tht there is a planet EXACTLY like earth, with people like us etc.

if u can get in a quiet place and think deeply about this is really gets you thinking, try it sometime when ur bored or not doing anything, mayb jst b4 u go 2 bed is the best time. debate about it here also :D

Jase
20-08-2005, 01:02 AM
i can see the north star from my bedroom window and that gets me thinking. i do think that there could be other life somewhere out there :P

Mentor
20-08-2005, 01:38 AM
who hasnt, space is interesting "/

the wombats
20-08-2005, 01:42 AM
who hasnt, space is interesting "/
carl, stop been a geek ;) space is huge, i want to move there

/Rossco\
20-08-2005, 01:23 PM
jst think about it a bit more, its endless. u cant EVER see evry planet, not even if u lived forever. huh?? :s

Craig
20-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Jus try watching the x-files,it will blow ur mind away.

Adam$
21-08-2005, 03:35 PM
it puzzles me. I often wonder about it, it's interesting.

iRoss
21-08-2005, 03:37 PM
I heard on the news that scientists worked out it would take someone in a space ship around 1,000,000,000 years to get from one side to the other. I have no idea how they worked it out.

Because it wouldn't just stop and not let you go any further... Would it?

GommeInc
21-08-2005, 03:38 PM
It's not that interesting, my home planet is interesting however. Shaving your left toe on your third foot is a great tradition :D

Space is huge :)

Drewar
21-08-2005, 03:41 PM
I think about death a lot too, it's weird.. we work our butts off in life (well, some of us do) and we are just going to end up dieng anyway and when we do people will be sad, but when we die, like.. logic points that we don't actually go to heaven but we just rot in the ground, but if you think about death, death can't actually hurt because once you do your just..gone..your brain stops, you don't remember anything.. you just 'Dont'. Like..you dont know that you died so it doesn't hurt? It's weird :(

No I'm not gothic, and my family is catholic, but it just doesn't make sense to me.

Meta1GearSolid3
21-08-2005, 03:57 PM
I think about death a lot too, it's weird.. we work our butts off in life (well, some of us do) and we are just going to end up dieng anyway and when we do people will be sad, but when we die, like.. logic points that we don't actually go to heaven but we just rot in the ground, but if you think about death, death can't actually hurt because once you do your just..gone..your brain stops, you don't remember anything.. you just 'Dont'. Like..you dont know that you died so it doesn't hurt? It's weird :(

No I'm not gothic, and my family is catholic, but it just doesn't make sense to me.Id love to know that god, and heaven ARE a fact. But Then i think, When you die you body justr stops functioning. I belive that Jesus Christ was once on this earth. But i cant say i dont belive in god and heaven because i do but it just isnt a proven fact...

Craig
21-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Space sooo rules,and Discovery shuttle :)

Owen
21-08-2005, 04:27 PM
uhhh
I think more about what its like to die Oo
Is heaven really in space?

kasi
21-08-2005, 04:36 PM
i dont think about it

/Rossco\
21-08-2005, 04:56 PM
yeah externals, death is another thing i have thought about. we try so hard 2 make and impact then all of a sudden you dont even exist. thts is. nothing to think about after that. i pray tht there is a heaven because i want to live forever. its jst not right not existing. if u think about tht aswel. why are us humans here in the 1st place. wot if we weren't here. wot if space didn't exist. its jst blank, there aint even a word 2 describe it, cos words wudn't exist either!

and tht thing about how long it would take to get frm 1 side to the other of space. there is no side. u can live for eternity and still nvr explore the whole of space. its jst really odd. we jst need 2 b allowed 2 live forever!

Craig
21-08-2005, 05:04 PM
good posts m8 xD

al123
21-08-2005, 05:40 PM
i dont want it to be like just darkness and ablute nothing like when you close your eyes

andyou just see nothing feel nothing smell nothing just think

wouldnt like that

iRoss
21-08-2005, 05:45 PM
yeah externals, death is another thing i have thought about. we try so hard 2 make and impact then all of a sudden you dont even exist. thts is. nothing to think about after that. i pray tht there is a heaven because i want to live forever. its jst not right not existing. if u think about tht aswel. why are us humans here in the 1st place. wot if we weren't here. wot if space didn't exist. its jst blank, there aint even a word 2 describe it, cos words wudn't exist either!

and tht thing about how long it would take to get frm 1 side to the other of space. there is no side. u can live for eternity and still nvr explore the whole of space. its jst really odd. we jst need 2 b allowed 2 live forever!

No, you would get bored of living forever.

And also about the heaven thing, people would get bored with heaven. Think about it. If everything is perfect then you would get bored after about 3000 years of eternal life. Then you will just want to die again and never come back or forget completely about heaven and not remeber anything when you get there again and think oh this is great for a few more thousand years. Things that go wrong make the world go round.

/Rossco\
21-08-2005, 06:03 PM
cheers cortez, and i agree al, thts kinda the words i hav described it with aswell when talkin about it wit m8s lol.

and iross, i dont agree. if evrything was perfect then u wudn't wana die n b forgotten. it u wanted 2 die cos u were bored then it wudn't b "perfect" wud it. i jst wana get rich young and do evrything i can get famous and i'll b happy, a lot of the stuff you do in your youth u cant do as u get older.

just think.

nothing, u dont exist. think deeply enough and it gives a shiver up ur spine :o

Craig
21-08-2005, 06:04 PM
This is a ace thread,good views xD

iRoss
21-08-2005, 06:04 PM
cheers cortez, and i agree al, thts kinda the words i hav described it with aswell when talkin about it wit m8s lol.

and iross, i dont agree. if evrything was perfect then u wudn't wana die n b forgotten. it u wanted 2 die cos u were bored then it wudn't b "perfect" wud it. i jst wana get rich young and do evrything i can get famous and i'll b happy, a lot of the stuff you do in your youth u cant do as u get older.

just think.

nothing, u dont exist. think deeply enough and it gives a shiver up ur spine :o

Fame doesn't always bring you happiness...

/Rossco\
21-08-2005, 06:07 PM
i think if its well deserved and not because your rich it is worth it. I am working my way there. I already managed to meet loads of people in my sport and its gr8. travelling aswel abroad. It has its bonus's. Of course life aint eprfect, but u can make it as perfect as possible for you!
I want to be remembered after i Die. but i know that is hard and i need to do something special to earn that. I would like to hear other peoples view on this aswel. not many have.

Adam$
22-08-2005, 12:53 PM
Dieing is confusing. What actually happens? I sometimes think, and hope, that God and Heaven are real, but if that is true, then what about Hell. I don't understand life. It's far too complex. I do believe there is a power such as God on this earth but I don't go to church or pray. And also, Space is mahoosive. It's so confusing. I often wonder, and think to myself, that there must be life somewhere out there. Just think, all the stars you see in the sky, are sun's, just like ours. There must be solar systems there, and there may be another planet like earth. There may be people just like us, but doing the opposite of what we do. It's too confusing, but it makes me think.

Craig
22-08-2005, 01:38 PM
I've never met soo many people with views soo like mine xO

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!