PDA

View Full Version : Well I Dont Make these Much Read Please

DJ-Dead
28-07-2011, 09:02 AM
As a very independent male, i never go to the doctors and just let stuff slide if something is wrong with me, but honestly i think im afraid of the doctor's, now my problem has effected my lives for alot of years, I dont know what it is but i think i have finally came to a conclusion why it happens, let me explain, I was about 13 years old, and me and my friends were playing on a swing set, we were using sticks to make us go higher and faster, and it was mop handle sticks to give you a idea, but suddenly the stick fell out of my grasps and it went into my stomach to make it worse i was going back down on the swing set a good speed, it went into my stomach and it hurt alot, but it didnt pucture my skin, which i found wierd it left a massive dent now imagine looking at a stomach and its flat well if u look at my its flat then a little indent and flat agian, now ive been having more recent problems with it but im to afraid to go to a doctor, what should i do? i want to get it fixed once and for all and do you guys think it could be life threating?

Mark
28-07-2011, 09:22 AM
Go to the doctors immediately, your independence should be ignored when something is wrong that you cannot fix alone. You've probably made it worse if a few years down the line the dent is still there.

Inseriousity.
28-07-2011, 09:54 AM
Need to swallow your pride. You can't just sweep everything under the carpet and hope it'll go away. As it's been months and it's still hurting, go to the doctors.

GirlNextDoor15
28-07-2011, 10:07 AM
If it hurts a lot, it's life-threatening. You might die because of your internal organs bled or punctured. I heard something like that too of a boy similar to your age. Now, he's suffering from a punctured liver. It's very urgent and you need to go to the doctors. Or else, who knows what might happen?

Matthew
28-07-2011, 10:56 AM
So there's a permanent dent in your skin, which still hurts after months, and you don't know whether or not to go to the doctor? :P:P

So yeah, go to the doctor.. :P

chantellehugs
28-07-2011, 11:03 AM
You should go to the doctors asap, if it's hurting then something's definitely not right.

Eric
28-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Yes it could be dangerous and life threatening.

If it still hurts, please go consult a doctor before everything get worse.

Shar
28-07-2011, 12:44 PM
That's not good..something could be wrong internally? It would be a good idea for you to go and visit your GP asap :P

Recursion
28-07-2011, 01:49 PM
At our age, Skin is very "springy", if there was a dent in the first place, WHY DID YOU NOT GO TO THE DOCTORS?!?!?!?!?

You crazeh fool

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!