Nixon!
20-08-2005, 04:46 AM
cant even read em...

MarkTommy
20-08-2005, 04:47 AM
Double click the image

~Hilton~
20-08-2005, 04:50 AM
Well, when he came to fix my friend's p/w problem he was quite polite.

MarkTommy
20-08-2005, 05:16 AM
Same here now hes changed evil

HolyWar
20-08-2005, 06:11 AM
Regardless of wether he is polite he shouldn't state "I will ban you for spreading false rumours" despite the fact that he might not have taken your throne. Moderators need to be aware of the fact that you can not ban someone for simply making negative statements or spreading false rumours. Looks to me like you managed to make him angry and he was ready to abuse his powers on you.
I suppose you are lucky to still have your account.

I was already convinced that staff are useless and inconsiderate fools.

Lissie152
20-08-2005, 06:33 AM
Well said

Gasps
20-08-2005, 08:07 AM
Keith, your right, I know "MOD-EgoGen" On Habbohotel Canada in real life, and he threatened to ban me for talking about it with his Ex-Girlfriend... OUT of Habbo... When you P.O. people like that they tend to abuse there powers, Scorbutic was especially rude answering a call I made... a perfectly logical call to;
Rofl, but Keith :D We both know Justine is especially NICE leaving your n00b friend over 12 thrones worth, and 100 credits... HAHAHA.. anyways... CONTINUE COMPLAINING ABOUT SCOR :D I hate him, I hate Jeff more though "MOD-EgoGen",

HolyWar
20-08-2005, 08:13 AM
Keith, your right, I know "MOD-EgoGen" On Habbohotel Canada in real life, and he threatened to ban me for talking about it with his Ex-Girlfriend... OUT of Habbo... When you P.O. people like that they tend to abuse there powers, Scorbutic was especially rude answering a call I made... a perfectly logical call to;
Rofl, but Keith :D We both know Justine is especially NICE leaving your n00b friend over 12 thrones worth, and 100 credits... HAHAHA.. anyways... CONTINUE COMPLAINING ABOUT SCOR :D I hate him, I hate Jeff more though "MOD-EgoGen",

HAHAHAHA, I love the way you refer to her as Justine! LMAO. :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Gasps
20-08-2005, 08:21 AM
;D Well what am I suppose to call her? "Mrs.HabboManager Ma`am"

bigbutsound
20-08-2005, 08:33 AM
Actually there are allowed to ban for spreading rumours..

Gasps
20-08-2005, 08:35 AM
When Jeff threteaned to ban me for talking about what a jerk he is OUTSIDE of habbo, over the phone infact, to his ex... you can`t tell me he can ban me for that?
a) No proof? (Besides my admitting it :D)
b) Isn`t it true Habbo doesn`t deal with situations outside Habbo...

Rareoid
20-08-2005, 09:41 AM
I have worked at HabboDown since nearly the start of when it was called YaTwice.com and over that time i have found Scor to be nothing more than a polite, helpful and intelligent guy.

I am sure that if any of us did fours hours of moderating everyday and answered the same calls everyday - "GIVE ME FURNIZ" "I GOT HACKEDZ", we'd get annoyed if someone made a claim against you that you thought wasn't true.

I'm not saying anybody is lieing because somebody must be, but i can say this - what would MOD-Scor get out of nicking your Throne? He has more than enough of us his own anyway :P

I think before you all go having a go at MOD-Scor, i suggest you try looking at from both sides.

paradox
20-08-2005, 09:45 AM
I had to notice the name SlimeMonster, like somebody mentioned, well get a grip mate,
start posting some decent stuff and get over it because you lost a HabboxTv job you didnt even deserve..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, to topic, like Rareoid said, dont have a go at him, look a his side.

zak-x
20-08-2005, 09:47 AM
Well to be honest scor is not polite most of the time rude.

8Freak8
20-08-2005, 09:55 AM
That is quite interesting actually :). 7 days...

Gasps
20-08-2005, 09:57 AM
Pshaw no one comments on my calling Jeff a jerk? Scroll up /\ Read /\ And tell me what you think of him :D *Greeedy*

Ostinato
20-08-2005, 12:07 PM
To be honest, I think scorbutic is one of the decent moderators left.

Slimemonster, is known on this forum for scamming as much as he can (thats why he changed accounts) so in my book, if he gets banned he gets what he deserves anyway.

Rebecca
20-08-2005, 12:17 PM
It was his own fault for spreading rumurs wethere they were true or not.... at the end of the day it was the hobbas choice to ban him or whatever.. think before you type..

GommeInc
20-08-2005, 12:20 PM
Send the images to Habbo and have the ignorant pig fired for being:

1. A lying idiot saying Habbo is safe, regardless of him being told to make a lie up about it by his idiotic bosses, we want the truth.

2. Rude when you comment on his actions.

As you can see, I clearly don't like the berk.

Rebecca
20-08-2005, 12:31 PM
:o thtsa bit rude.... im sure if you saw the guy in real you would b great mates with him....

GommeInc
20-08-2005, 12:33 PM
Most likely, because the evil lying Habbo Staff wouldn't of filled is mind with lies making him that way :rolleyes:

Rebecca
20-08-2005, 12:47 PM
shhh boy your making me confused... *gives human flesh* i am a moron i do not have a functioning brain.... my mum threw a rawk at it.. *twitches*

Xaor
20-08-2005, 01:07 PM
hes told my mate that he can be perm banned for reporting scam rooms :S i think its time to write mod-scor a letter dont you?

Biseinen
20-08-2005, 01:08 PM
Ooo, someone had their knickers in a twist. O.o

Rebecca
20-08-2005, 01:16 PM
ROFLLL i got +rep from some one ROFL
damn my muther... throwing a rawk... *twitches*

Biseinen
20-08-2005, 01:21 PM
Mmmm, I wonder who gave you that... O=)

Anyway; the Hobba's are changing so much. >_>

A4AOwen
20-08-2005, 01:26 PM
Email habbo and sort it out that way, If your lying you will be banned, Ifbyour tellingt he truth he will be dealt with. He seems a nice enough person :)

Rebecca
20-08-2005, 01:30 PM
:o hu gaveme what... it wasjaneh kk!! hahahha *dies*

*twitches*

NOTTSPANTHER
20-08-2005, 01:33 PM
Mods can ban for spreading rummors and i dont think he would pick up a throne as he is rich

Rebecca
20-08-2005, 01:36 PM
yeh mods cnt pick up furni can they... :s

im sure callie stole my 2 roses ROFLLLLLLL [joke]

howdy
20-08-2005, 01:44 PM
Rumours / making false accusations are almost always a 7 day ban.

Gasps
20-08-2005, 01:59 PM
MOD`s do have alot to deal with, but Scorbutic is over the top sometimes,
I have stated this earlyer, but Jeff (MOD-EgoGen On .CA) Threteaned to ban me OUTSIDE of habbo (Rofl) I met him when he was dating Jenny, they have recently broken up but thats pathetic "Dude you say **** like that again and I`ll perm you on habbo", when I was telling Jenny what a jerk he was :o, o.O I WAS SOO SCARED *Shakes*

Day.
20-08-2005, 08:25 PM
I agree with Rareoid you have to give them a chance they will have 100's of calls day after day. I suppose you caught him on a bad time. <3

shenk.
20-08-2005, 09:12 PM
just gota say what intresting idear for a back ground is it how you picture urself? :)

er yah mods like to annoy everyone by deleting perfectly acceptable furni

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/5181/modscor9ga.png

The Professor
20-08-2005, 09:18 PM
If your making the excuse he gets too many calls to handle, surely he should quit the job and work as a cleaner in sainsburys?

cunning
20-08-2005, 09:18 PM
Habbo is just getting weird now

SHlP
20-08-2005, 09:25 PM
Wow :rolleyes: Scor is really making a bad reputation for himself.. I Havnt had the pleasure of metting him so i cant comment on his manners. However i do know SlimeMonster has a bad reputation all over HabboxForum And i doubt a MOD would bother steeling a throne..

Is it Possible to Edit these Hobba says: Boxes???

Travellers
20-08-2005, 09:26 PM
You think you know everything. :l

HolyWar
20-08-2005, 09:30 PM

Really doesn't make sense. When you define the term rumour you should come to the understanding that " It's not a fact and it's not a lie until its proven to be one." I am aware of SlimeMonster's reputation on the forum and in the game but the relevance of his reputation is not in question here. It's evident through viewing the screenshot that the moderator was making a threat out of the fact that he was annoyed or felt angry that someone would make these allegations against him. I also wouldn't be too fast to suggest that he didn't pick up the throne even though it's highly unlikely because Staff are now notorious for picking up peoples items from their rooms when they are offline. Staff have been doing this with the many "Illegal, unreleased items". From my point of view if I obtain a green pillow in a trade it should not be removed from me ESPECIALLY if I have not been advised ahead of time that an item for which I paid credits to obtain is not legally allowed to be possessed in the hotel. Doesn't this all prove that we are not informed of many occurences regarding what is taking place behind closed doors? Should they not at least state on the homepage that if you are in posession of one of these so called "illegal" items that it will be taken from you? No! They continue to allow them to be traded until one unlucky person has it taken from them and deleted.

A rumour is only a rumour when you don't know what fact or truth behind the matter / allegation in question. If they start banning users for spreading rumours then they need to start banning people for saying " I think the DJ deck is being released " because that too is also a rumour.

Maybe it's just me but I do think that the word in the trade box is safe???

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/3157/scam0vl.png (http://imageshack.us)

Ostinato
20-08-2005, 09:37 PM
Has it occured, that slime could actually just have made these alts? :S

Im not implying he has, but if he's one to make rumours - why not join in and give him a taste of his own medicine.. :') ;P

HolyWar
20-08-2005, 09:40 PM

Im not implying he has, but if he's one to make rumours - why not join in and give him a taste of his own medicine.. :') ;P

It's always a possibility but given the fact there have been many other users complaining of the same type of scenario, I think he should get the benefit of the doubt in this case.

But I think the bottom line is that if they really want to start banning for rumours their job will just get a little more complicated and that CFH will be flooded 24/7.

shenk.
20-08-2005, 09:41 PM

he could of but thats the sine of a VERY board child to make alts to try and make people feal sorry for him :l

FRISC0
21-08-2005, 09:33 AM
Well Callie and imp don't ban the whole of this forum for spreading rumours about them. Eh Justine ;D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!