PDA

View Full Version : 61k Achievement?

Meanies
29-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Okay so 'Xavi' has the achievement score of 61860, how is this even possible?

http://www.habbo.com/home/Xavi

On there it says 'This habbo is mainly use for achievement research', so could it maybe be scripted or something somehow? I don't see how having 61k is at all possible

j0rd
29-07-2011, 08:43 PM
He owns Score (http://www.habbo.com/groups/Score) and his achievement score is actually legit. He has used the 'post to facebook' method lots, and also clicked friends axchievements which also gives him +10 points.

It is highly possible and I got 1.5k from doing the method yesterday :)

RockyHorror
29-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Got to love how she's talking about it as if it's a scientific experiment. Serious achievement score is serious.

Meanies
30-07-2011, 11:16 PM
He owns Score (http://www.habbo.com/groups/Score) and his achievement score is actually legit. He has used the 'post to facebook' method lots, and also clicked friends axchievements which also gives him +10 points.

It is highly possible and I got 1.5k from doing the method yesterday :)

oo ok, that's quite cool I guess. Is there a thread on here to share your facebook name with so you can do it with people i cba to search :P

IAmAsianBoy
31-07-2011, 04:03 AM
Never seen 61k achievement score before, but that seems really cool.

Least I know all the badges now cause of her. :P

j0rd
31-07-2011, 01:14 PM
oo ok, that's quite cool I guess. Is there a thread on here to share your facebook name with so you can do it with people i cba to search :P

I wouldn't think so, I only really give mine to people I've known for a while due to it actually being the linker to your Habbo account.

Meanies
31-07-2011, 01:28 PM
I wouldn't think so, I only really give mine to people I've known for a while due to it actually being the linker to your Habbo account.

Oh true, forgot about that part of it. Maybe not such a good idea then!

j0rd
31-07-2011, 01:39 PM
Here's some ways to higher your achievement points:

Posting achievements to facebook
When being signed into Facebook you are offered the option to 'Post your achievement to Facebook', once posting your achievement on Facebook, when a friend clicks the link, you will then get 20 achievement points (10 for completing the achievement, and 10 for a friend clicking your achievement).

Clicking friends Habbo achievements
This is probably the easiest way to gain points and requires little effort. When friends post their achievements on Facebook you can click 'Get Reward' on their post. When clicking this button you will gain yourself 10 points from literally just clicking one button.

I would really suggest using a different Facebook for Habbo to your normal Habbo, and then if you have no friends using this method, then create a separate facebook to click your own 'Get Reward' links.

Nick
01-08-2011, 01:12 PM
ive done the achievement score thing through facebook but i think it should be about 30+ cause its facebook ;D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!