PDA

View Full Version : Strength training - pure

Richie
30-07-2011, 06:14 AM
Does anyone know a good place where i can train str without keep on having to click attack? i tried the red spiders but they pwn me.

blu3freak
30-07-2011, 07:44 AM
If you are a member, try soul wars. Collect the bones, and go to your graveyard, and afk there! Bury the bones to keep your activity level up (: You can multitask there as well!

Richie
30-07-2011, 07:59 AM
If you are a member, try soul wars. Collect the bones, and go to your graveyard, and afk there! Bury the bones to keep your activity level up (: You can multitask there as well!

Soul wars takes the piss though, 20mins per game lol

Zak
30-07-2011, 08:29 AM
Rock crabs?

Aidenn
30-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Armoured Zombie, with Saradomin Sword - Only requirement is to have started defender of varrock.

NVM

Read that red spiders pwned you, you'd get ko'd there.

blu3freak
30-07-2011, 11:50 AM
Depends really, you could do other things, and occasionally, come back to the game to bury bones (:

Wig44.
30-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Provided that your sig is your pure just grab some d claws and spam specials at troll invasion by using the supply table 5 times each wave to refill your spec bar, hp, prayer points etc. Use protect from melee/ranged + ult str/piety/chivalry etc. Safe minigame, good exp, no need for food or prayer pots. Take some supers to speed it up.

Bring a SS for when you run out of restores from the supply table because dragon claws w/o their special are ******* horrible.

Richie
30-07-2011, 07:33 PM
Rock crabs?

yh i suppose, not much xp tho, unless u run around and gather them :(

thanks tho

---------- Post added 30-07-2011 at 08:34 PM ----------

Provided that your sig is your pure just grab some d claws and spam specials at troll invasion by using the supply table 5 times each wave to refill your spec bar, hp, prayer points etc. Use protect from melee/ranged + ult str/piety/chivalry etc. Safe minigame, good exp, no need for food or prayer pots. Take some supers to speed it up.

Bring a SS for when you run out of restores from the supply table because dragon claws w/o their special are ******* horrible.

Cheers i'll give that a try

Thomas
31-07-2011, 08:07 PM
experiments.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!