PDA

View Full Version : browser help! (+rep)

beth
30-07-2011, 04:32 PM
okay, so there's no way of denying that my laptop is ****. it runs very very very slowly and makes every webpage slow, even though i have really good wireless.

which browser would you (clever) people recommend to use that will be the least laggy? i'm not really bothered about how basic it is, as long as it has tabbed browsing.

i'm use firefox 4.somethingorother at the moment and it lags so so so bad. especially on habbo and youtube and just any website that does anything exciting.

+rep for all suggestions + ting.

Alexx..
30-07-2011, 04:38 PM
chrome, definitely.

Recursion
30-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Chome.

beth
30-07-2011, 04:51 PM
is there a good adblock add-on for chrome do you know? cause i used it before but had issues with adverts everywhere.

Suspective
30-07-2011, 05:23 PM
is there a good adblock add-on for chrome do you know? cause i used it before but had issues with adverts everywhere.

Defiantly Chrome.

I can recommend this for an AdBlock;
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom

Jack!
30-07-2011, 05:37 PM
Chrome. You can get adblock plus.

GraySonic
30-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Use Google Chrome It's much faster and more easier to handle!
Use this for a Google Adblocker
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom

---------- Post added 30-07-2011 at 02:15 PM ----------

okay, so there's no way of denying that my laptop is ****. it runs very very very slowly and makes every webpage slow, even though i have really good wireless.

which browser would you (clever) people recommend to use that will be the least laggy? i'm not really bothered about how basic it is, as long as it has tabbed browsing.

i'm use firefox 4.somethingorother at the moment and it lags so so so bad. especially on habbo and youtube and just any website that does anything exciting.

+rep for all suggestions + ting.

Well I forgot to quote you :P , Read my above post .

peteyt
31-07-2011, 06:39 PM
what they all said.

However I do seem to have a problem where if I have a few flash things running, e.g. flash games, videos etc the flash plugin crashes.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!