PDA

View Full Version : Pixels vs friends (Poll)

Richie
02-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Hey,
I'm intrigued to see how this poll goes, I'm going to set it so it's private so people won't feel the need to choose the nicest possible answer.

You can post whether you would or wouldn't but if you don't want to, just vote anonymously.

I personally wouldn't choose pixels over my friends because trust and friendship means a lot to me, on or offline. Trust is worth more to me than 1000$ (if converting rs cash to irl).

Pigperson
02-08-2011, 06:15 PM
Lol thought you said "I personally would choose pixels over my friends" :D Misread it.

I don't see the point in scamming your friends. Just simply, your friends are the people that are helpful and make you enjoy playing. Without friends, it wouldn't be the same.

Will

Icemaniceice
02-08-2011, 10:27 PM
Well for 1 Billion coins, it depends. If I knew the person for a long time and he was truly my friend then no I wouldn't scam him. If he talks trash to me all the time and claims that he is my friend, I just might do it.

Kyle
02-08-2011, 10:47 PM
only like 1 person that i wouldnt scam but the rest if they give me a partyhat of course im keeping it

Glen Coco
02-08-2011, 11:20 PM
i don't play runescape anymore but when i did i never saw it as a 'making friends' game. so yeah. i would rather have pixels.

scottish
03-08-2011, 12:55 AM
aint played rs in years but scamming is sad full stop lol

Wouldn't scam anyone 1bil+ even if it was someone i didn't know.

MONEYMAGIC
03-08-2011, 01:17 AM
I couldn't even if I didn't know them haha, it's just wrong? I know it's only pixels but I wouldn't steal anyone's money in real just the same as pixel money if it isn't mine.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!