PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Pigperson
02-08-2011, 06:19 PM
I'm such a noob so excuse me for the silly questions :D

1) I recently bought a 90 Days Membership Card. When do I have to redeem this by?
2) What are these Clan Citadels? I read the article but got confused. Is it for members or all?
3) What's the best thing to do as a member?
4) What should I do first when I become a member, there is so much to do and I have no idea what it's like and what you can do and how.

Help is much appreciated as I havn't played Runescape for ages :D Btw add Pigawk and post your usernames ;)

Will

Pigperson
02-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Also, why are there no rainbow boots in the Grand Exchange? I got mine from that Stronghold (no idea how seeing as though I was like lvl 32). Are they rare or are they tradeable?

I've forgotten all this stuff I did years ago :D I got some like cool marrionette, plate spinner, snow globe and some wooly clothes :D

Will

Pigperson
02-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Also what is this Summoning and wolves following you :O

Will

Aidenn
02-08-2011, 07:01 PM
1) There should be a valid till date on it, if not i dont think it will expire
2) Its a clans home, - members only
3) Theres alot of chocies
4) I like to reccomend farming, get it to a decent level and start farming herbs - it will increase your cash pile
5)Rainbow boots arent tradible.

6) ALOT OF QUESTIONS?!!?!? Summoning is a members skill there are different familiars to assist you around runescape, from giving an invisible boost to a skill to teleporting you/healing you, to even holding items for you.

Pigperson
02-08-2011, 07:04 PM
1) There should be a valid till date on it, if not i dont think it will expire
2) Its a clans home, - members only
3) Theres alot of chocies
4) I like to reccomend farming, get it to a decent level and start farming herbs - it will increase your cash pile
5)Rainbow boots arent tradible.

6) ALOT OF QUESTIONS?!!?!? Summoning is a members skill there are different familiars to assist you around runescape, from giving an invisible boost to a skill to teleporting you/healing you, to even holding items for you.

Thanks :D There's no date on the card for expiry but I'll probably use it soon because all these features sound cool. I might make a clan and make a citadel, and then I'll do some summoning and farming :D

One last question lol, when you lose your membership, what happens to your members items?

Will

Aidenn
02-08-2011, 07:06 PM
Should you loose membership youll keep your members items however you wont be able to use them / wear them or sell them.
and they will be called 'Members Object'

Kyle
02-08-2011, 07:06 PM
your members items will be stored in the members section of your bank and you will still have space for f2p items

Pigperson
02-08-2011, 07:15 PM
Orite, so I might as well just sell the crap items before it runs out, if it does. Thanks :D

I dno if I should read more about membership before because I don't want to be clueless for weeks, wasting the membership.

Another question LOL, where is the best place to sell hp boosting food to get a good amount? (And is safe for a Lvl 39)

Will

Pigperson
02-08-2011, 07:48 PM
Lol I keep thinking of questions :S Runescape is so confusing nowadays.

How do you get into the Cook's Guild Bank? I've got past level 32 and I read that you need to have completed all the Hard Tasks, I read into it and it looks like I need to become a member, or get really high levels in other skills. Is this right?

orientalframe?
02-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Yeah it is right you need to complete all the hard tasks for varrock, and will probably need to become a member for it. :P

Inseriousity.
02-08-2011, 10:00 PM
I wouldn't waste time reading guides tbh. Normally, guides dont make much sense until youre there and doing it. Like a quest guide, reading it, you see "use your lantern with the wallchart on the west of the cabin, click rub away" that doesnt make much sense until you get there and then it makes perfect sense. :)

in short, best way to learn bout being a member is to be a member.

Pigperson
03-08-2011, 12:26 PM
in short, best way to learn bout being a member is to be a member.

KK Thanks Mike :D I might activate the card when I get back.

Will

Ashley 12344
12-08-2011, 05:02 PM
I'd recommend using the guides when you decide what to do (ie, skill guides when you decide a skill you want to train). I'd even suggest looking at the guides even when you know what to do, far too easy to miss something for a bit more xp/items (ie urns).

Thomas
13-08-2011, 07:53 AM
will if you want PM me your msn and i'll answer any questions or show you on runescape cause i'm not busy on runescape atm.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!