PDA

View Full Version : Mists of Pandaria? Next Expansion?

DPS
03-08-2011, 09:04 AM
Update - For the record, the international codes 009 and 041 only seems to appear on Blizzard's online games trademarks. This isn't a book or anything like that. It appears incredibly likely based on previous trademarks obtained by Blizzard that this is the next expansion.

Mists of Pandaria
Blizzard just trademarked a very interesting "Mists of Pandaria".

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2011/july/mistsofpandaria_small.jpg (http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2011/july/mistsfopandaria.jpg)

Flisker
03-08-2011, 10:25 AM
I would have thought the next expansion would have been about the Emerald Dream - maybe it is... or (this could be a long shot) it could be the name of project Titan.

Neil
03-08-2011, 12:30 PM
Pandaren as a selectable race would be cool, although I don't expect to see new races in the next pack, maybe they'll add another hero class to the game.. Brewmaster maybe?

DPS
03-08-2011, 06:14 PM
I would have thought the next expansion would have been about the Emerald Dream - maybe it is... or (this could be a long shot) it could be the name of project Titan.

Thing is LK and Cata was only trademarked months before blizzcon each year it turns out, so if its going by the same thing then its likely to be the expantion, some people said it could be a troll, and blizzard are going it to get eyes just looking at this, but also turns out they could be sue'd if they trademark something that isnt going to be used, as U.S law states you have to use it, if you trademark it, or some crap like that.

kasi
12-08-2011, 06:18 AM
Pandaren as a selectable race would be cool

are you kidding me??????

LordUsagi
13-09-2011, 09:02 AM
I highly doubt this is true. For one, they would not be able to release this in China AT ALL, that's a huge player base too.

As many sources have said, this could be a toy, a book, anything.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!