PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Second ban of the week.

Maatt.
03-08-2011, 06:03 PM
My first ban came along after I was singing STEPS. I was singing 5,6,7,8 and they thought it was my password.
Now i have been banned again for two hours because i stuck up for myself when being called 'gay'

yes, moderators really know what they are doing. :l

Muct
03-08-2011, 07:02 PM
i remember in like 2008 (underage playing habbo lol) you'd report someone and the moderators would come to the room and review it and everything
now theyre just like
'oh a report BANBANBANBAN'

.x.miss.angel.x
03-08-2011, 09:27 PM
i remember in like 2008 (underage playing habbo lol) you'd report someone and the moderators would come to the room and review it and everything
now theyre just like
'oh a report BANBANBANBAN'

Yeah i remeber that, one of my friends had been hacked or possibly had furni scripted and a mod came down to the room, to check what had happened, checked the walls, tried to see what had gone on. Sadly their account was hacked so no furni could be replaced, but they bothered to come and see us!

---

poor you though, the mods have you on red alert!

Zeptis
04-08-2011, 03:27 AM
My first ban came along after I was singing STEPS. I was singing 5,6,7,8 and they thought it was my password.
Now i have been banned again for two hours because i stuck up for myself when being called 'gay'

yes, moderators really know what they are doing. :l

idc what people say, I think it's an automatic moderation system during some hours of the day, I usually get banned around the same time for extremely stupid reasons.

Eric
04-08-2011, 06:58 AM
it's just a 2 hours ban. there's like 3 accounts of mine with lots of furnitures got perm ban

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!