PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty: Black Ops 'Resurrection' DLC coming this quarter

Chris
03-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Despite the rather popular rumors about the name and content of the next Call of Duty: Black Ops DLC that have been circulating for a few weeks — and you know how I feel about rumors! – the truth tells a different story: Yes, there is a fourth DLC pack on the way, and to the delight of co-op gamers, it’s a purely Zombies affair.

The Rezurrection DLC pack will be available on Xbox 360 on August 23rd, and will feature five maps. Four are remastered and upgraded versions of the World at War Zombies maps that started it all – Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese. If you were introduced to Zombies gameplay with Black Ops, these are the historical maps that will fill in some of the backstory for you — and in addition to updated weapons and polish, they each still have their own surprises to offer. A limited number of fans have already gotten to play these maps — they were included in the Hardened and Prestige editions of Black Ops — but keep reading, because there’s a nice surprise in store for you near the end of this article.

Source: http://oneofswords.com/2011/08/all-zombies-rezurrection-dlc-coming-for-black-ops-and-jimmy-z-talks/

Entirely zombies? Yes please. Will most likely get this!

dbgtz
04-08-2011, 03:43 PM
If you are an owner of the Hardened or Prestige editions of Black Ops (http://oneofswords.com/2010/08/cod-black-ops-prestige-hardened-editions/), you already have the four upgraded classic maps thanks to the redemption code that came in the package; that was a perk for buying a limited edition of the game. So, as a thank-you to the hardcore fans for their support from the start, Hardened and Prestige edition owners can download Rezurrection for free on August 23rd. We’ll get into the logistics of exactly how it will all work later, but the short version is you’ll be able to go into your Download History and re-download the classic pack you already own, and the fresh download will include the new Moon map. And you’ll also get the soundtrack and theme, too. It’s not that tricky, but like I said, full logistical info will come closer to the release date.

That's good news then.

beth
04-08-2011, 03:52 PM
mehhh, don't play zombies that much so probably won't be worth the price haha.

PaulMacC
04-08-2011, 08:29 PM
I get it for free. ujelly?

TonyBest
04-08-2011, 08:47 PM
Oh sweet an all zombie map pack, also good to see we can finally download the 4 original zombie maps that started it all

Matthew
04-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Finally, I can get my dose of zombies without the crappy multiplayer maps that I never use (A)

TonyBest
04-08-2011, 10:37 PM
I like the screenshot of the Moon zombie map, i really wish it came out now so i can play it.

samsaBEAR
08-08-2011, 09:17 AM
i am extrememly happy about this, i also feel like this will be the only map pack where i'll get my 1200 points worth

dbgtz
08-08-2011, 10:36 AM
i am extrememly happy about this, i also feel like this will be the only map pack where i'll get my 1200 points worth

It's kind of a rip off when you have 4 of the maps already though and to be quite honest, the WAW ones aren't as good with black ops guns imo.

Nope
11-08-2011, 03:17 PM
I don't have Black Ops, but I have MW2. I don't play MW2 so much though. -Nope

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!