PDA

View Full Version : [Notice] Boils and Trouble Winner

Inseriousity.
03-08-2011, 11:58 PM
The Competitions Department recently did a quest in search of the ingredients for a magic potion that would cure xxMattGxx of his ugly boils from an evil witch! HabboxComps made the potion and this is her account of what happened:

We were all crowded around xxMattGxx's bed. Normally that sentence would have me alarmed because that would mean xxMattGxx would abuse his power and... well that's a different story. No, he wasn't really in the mood. Instead, I was here to make a potion that would cure him of his ugly boils. I was with Inseriousity., bolt660, HotelUser and -Danube-. I just needed the ingredients.

All of a sudden, someone burst into the room. "Pigperson, what are you doing here?", Bolt660 asked. "I've got all the ingredients for the potion." Then suddenly, two more people burst into the room.

"OMG IT'S ANT" said Danube.
"Who?" said HotelUser
"Ant. Normally, this small guy called Dec-
"OI! I'M RIGHT HERE!" said Dec.
"Oh sorry didn't see you there"

"Err, what's going on..." said Inseriousity.
"Pigperson, the random number generator has decided.... it's not you."
"Oh what but I've just spent all that time looking for these ingredients!"

Pigperson left the room with all the ingredients. Luckily, MissSkies walked in and beamed "I've got all the ingredients!" She hurried over to me and placed the ingredients into the pot. I stirred them over and over, muttering the spell under my breath. When the potion was done, I scooped some into a glass and took it over to xxMattGxx, who quickly swallowed the potion whole... then we waited.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH"
screamed MissSkies. "HE'S HIDEOUS!"
"Back to normal then" and everyone agreed.
"OI I AM RIGHT HERE" said xxMattGxx
"Thank you MissSkies, you have saved the day. The witch is still out there though, she could be back... but we don't know when..."
"Actually, I was thinking of the sequel for Halloween," said Inseriousity.
"Way to ruin the tension"

So there we have it! Well done to MissSkies for turning xxMattGxx back into his old self. I'm not the Debates Manager so let's not have a debate whether that's good or bad. I am the Competitions Manager (until xxMattGxx reads this thread) though so you've won yourself 1 month VIP, 20 credits + 50 rep. Well done!

Thank you to everyone who took part. If you didn't win, feel free to go to www.habbox.com/comps (http://www.habbox.com/comps) and try our other competitions!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!