PDA

View Full Version : How long?

Milarz
04-08-2011, 11:13 AM
Please don't tell me to be patient, i am, i'm just wanting to know how long, so i don't have to be waiting a whole week or 2 for nothing. Applied over 24 hours ago, month back i applied, been nearly a week without an answer, but i had to cancel my application back then. So yeah, how long am i expecting to wait for? few days? week? 2 weeks..?

PartyStar

iLogan
04-08-2011, 11:21 PM
Jess posted a thread not so long ago saying she'll be back soon, and Scott is a busy person.

If you're successful I'm sure you'll get a reply soon!

Good luck :)

Milarz
05-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Well, Jess is always on & said yesterday she'll check tonight, but still nothing. So i'm hoping to hear back.

scott
05-08-2011, 04:45 PM
Jess isn't always on she has recently been away and only just came back, we do have a lot of stuff to do at the moment but we will be checking applications soon. If you've applied multiple times in the past and didn't get a reply then that'll because you didn't pass the application stage.

We will be checking them tonight, if you don't get a reply tonight then you weren't successful.

Milarz
06-08-2011, 06:50 AM
Well, i'm not sure when tonight is for you? If i do fail, can you let me know why, because iv'e never failed. But as i said, no idea when tonight is for you.
Thanks

GirlNextDoor15
07-08-2011, 07:58 AM
Jess and Scott are always busy. Even the head DJs are busy although they are not involved in the selection of new DJs. It usually takes 2 weeks. You'll be informed if you are chosen.
Like you said, be patient. :P

Milarz
07-08-2011, 02:07 PM
Please read my thread post.
Also, i have been informed more than once by both, that they will check it "that night" they said it. I asked them how long, they could have told me 1 or 2 weeks, but they told me they'll check it the night the told me. twice. Now i'm starting to wonder. As i said, i am patient, but when i get told something more than once and by more than one person, i kind of expect it. Not being rude, but just saying.

GirlNextDoor15
07-08-2011, 02:20 PM
They told you they'll check it the night twice. It's obvious that you weren't selected. I don't think they'll reply everybody no matter they are selected or not. Remember, they are quite busy.

Milarz
07-08-2011, 02:26 PM
I may sound selfish, but iv'e never actually been declined within several years of DJ apps, so i have no idea why they'd fail this one as it's no different from the others. I'd also like people to stop saying there busy, yes half the time they are, but i also see them browsing forums, posting all the time. I can't get a reply to a PM or a message on there wall i have sent them when they're actual "online browsing/posting". All i ever wanted to know, is how long am i expecting to wait, they told me + also said they'd let me know, but i'm still not hearing anything. Otherwise if i got told it would be in 1-2 weeks, i wouldnt be wondering what is going on.
Thank you

scott
07-08-2011, 06:04 PM
Well when you've got 60 DJ reports to write as well as keeping up with all our other day to day tasks that's a bit more important than us replying to you after I've told you twice if you do not get a reply then you were not successful in your application.

Milarz
08-08-2011, 01:55 AM
Well since you told me if i don't get a reply by that night, i'd fail. It seems that i have failed. I'm wanting to know why, i have failed my app.

Eric
08-08-2011, 06:33 AM
Yes , if u dont get a reply means you've failed ;) im not sure,you still have to ask jess or sct.

Milarz
08-08-2011, 06:54 AM
Been trying to find out why, but so far i haven't gotten a reply from whenever they're online.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!