PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] My Anti-Keylogging Alt proposal:

Biseinen
20-08-2005, 01:06 PM
Well, I had a good hard think about what could stop keylogging, I had many idea's and then this idea came to mind.
It took me 2 days to scrap everything and do it all the way I wanted, so yeah... [Shakes fist] You better like it! xD

Hope you like. <3 (My first alt ever) ((I hope this get's imlented into Habbo some day...))

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a104/X-Phoenix-X/Final.png

Roboevil
20-08-2005, 01:23 PM
It's a nice idea, and you've done it wuite well, not much room for improvement though as it's such a simple alt :eusa_thin.

!:Joe:!
20-08-2005, 01:26 PM
Nice idea.

10/10
+rep

The hackers would find a way around it :rolleyes:

Clarissa
20-08-2005, 01:28 PM
gd idea but someone mite b lookin ova ur shoulda or cnt keyloggers sometimes take screenies? but yeh looks gd

Jashmine
20-08-2005, 01:30 PM
It looks a little strange... Like, the "Name" "Password" section. It just looks off =/ Not sure why
But it's a funky idea...

Steven
20-08-2005, 01:32 PM
It looks nice and all 'cept you need to centre the ''name'' and ''password'' part and then moe the new habbo part somewhere else XD all in all 8-10

Drewar
20-08-2005, 01:32 PM
Good alt, but, I'll say it once, I'll say it a thousand times!!! MOST KEYLOGGERS RECORD MOUSEPOINTS ASWELL!! so what you would have to do is scroll your mouse over around the different buttons several times and throw in some fake ones etc.

Biseinen
20-08-2005, 01:35 PM
It's a nice idea, and you've done it wuite well, not much room for improvement though as it's such a simple alt :eusa_thin.

Yeah, it was quite simple, I just haven't seen it anywhere else. :p

How?

gd idea but someone mite b lookin ova ur shoulda or cnt keyloggers sometimes take screenies?

No keylogger I have ever seen takes screenshots, and even if they could, I don't think they could program them to only take them on HabboHotel, they would be random.

It looks a little strange... Like, the "Name" "Password" section. It just looks off =/ Not sure why

I moved the name/password bit to the left... Looked more better in PSP9 :p

Impactor
20-08-2005, 04:28 PM
Nice idea.

10/10
+rep

I doubt it.

Thats an Awsome idea!:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!