PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Fashion Bloggers!

Mr-Trainor
04-08-2011, 03:34 PM
http://www.habbo.com/articles/2507-meet-the-fashion-bloggers

While we wait for the results, find out more about the girls who are picking the most fashionable Habbos of .COM - Tahirah and Arabelle!
We are nearly ready to reveal the .COM results of the Habbo Look Book competition, but first we thought we'd get to know our judges a little better. We asked them a few questions, and here is what they had to say about fashion, favorites and faux pas!
ARABELLE SICARDI
of www.fashionpirate.net

What's your favorite piece of clothing?
My newest and most cherished purchase, my Comme des Garcons dress. It's from one of my favorite collections and the plaid and ruffled lace is really gothic Lolita to me, but more avant-garde. I hang it across from my bed so every time I wake up in the morning, I see it. It was so worth having to eat ramen for six months.

What's your favorite fashion brand?
Comme des Garcons. Kawakubo is the reason I love fashion. My world revolves around the universe of design she has stemmed.

What's the most expensive/least expensive piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
Most expensive would probably be a way tie between the Chanel jacket I never wear, and my Comme des Garcons dress. Least expensive, probably the dozens of Hanes v-neck t-shirts I buy every season. One can never have enough plain white tees.

What's the hottest fashion trend at the moment?
I think right now it's all about mini-trends: the maxi skirt trend is still in, but it's more about beauty: orangey blush, coral lips, braided hair.

What's your most memorable fashion disaster?
My most memorable fashion disaster? Maybe it was the time my favorite silk dress was stuck in my underwear and no one told me for 2 blocks. Ughhhh hiding my face even when I think about it. Windy days are a nightmare.
---
TAHIRAH
of yinnyang.co.uk
What's your favorite piece of clothing?
My favourite clothing item at the moment is a mustard coloured, leopard print boyfriend-cardigan from River Island. It's so warm, big, and snuggly, and seems to look cool with everything.
What's your favorite fashion brand?
Miu Miu is one of my favourite high-fashion brands because they constantly appeal to my tastes, season to season. I am also a big fan of New York based jewellery designer, Melody Ehsani.
What's the most expensive piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
My Gucci shoulder bag.
What's the hottest fashion trend at the moment?
In high street fashion right now, harem pants are huge for girls. They seem to fit any shape/size, and they look great with a pair of wedges, a slim-fit vest and some over-the-top accessories. High-waisted cuts on pants and loosely tailored looks are also quite big trends for women. For guys, sharp, well-cut and tailored looks are in. Boys are embracing their inner gentlemen, with chinos, cut-off pants and summer blazers being re-occurring themes in this season's male fashion.
What's your most memorable fashion disaster?
Ooh, I've had too many fashion disasters! When I was a teenager I was quite adventurous (perhaps a little TOO adventurous) with my wardrobe, and I remember one time I wore a pair of stripy knee-high Winnie The Pooh socks, with Kickers shoes and ribbons in my hair.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!