PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Random bans?

Fandle
05-08-2011, 04:26 AM
So, I was in the RuneScape Trades Room owned by SeemsSafety, and although people were saying nothing, they were randomly getting banned? I remember briefly someone saying "I like lorries." and getting banned for four hours? After many people got banned, I thought it seemed like quite a fun game. I ended up trying to get banned. I managed to scoop myself a two hour ban for sexually explicit behaviour? I was also warned three or four times that my "conversation was inappropriate for Habbo Hotel." Many other users got banned for stupid things, such as spamming.

First of all, the ban for sexually explicit behaviour should vary between four and six hours - not two. Another thing, one of my friends got banned for six hours for spamming. Whatever happened to a 30 second mute which doubles each time?

New warnings? Only I seemed to get one, and it didn't look like the automated inappropriate talk warning, it was more like a typed one.

I also don't see how I got banned for two hours with a sexually explicit behaviour 'offence' towards a six hour ban for flooding?

I really do prefer moderation before the merge, not wanting to sound at all racist, but these Singaporian Mods don't do a very good job, do they?

Zeptis
05-08-2011, 07:02 AM
So, I was in the RuneScape Trades Room owned by SeemsSafety, and although people were saying nothing, they were randomly getting banned? I remember briefly someone saying "I like lorries." and getting banned for four hours? After many people got banned, I thought it seemed like quite a fun game. I ended up trying to get banned. I managed to scoop myself a two hour ban for sexually explicit behaviour? I was also warned three or four times that my "conversation was inappropriate for Habbo Hotel." Many other users got banned for stupid things, such as spamming.

First of all, the ban for sexually explicit behaviour should vary between four and six hours - not two. Another thing, one of my friends got banned for six hours for spamming. Whatever happened to a 30 second mute which doubles each time?

New warnings? Only I seemed to get one, and it didn't look like the automated inappropriate talk warning, it was more like a typed one.

I also don't see how I got banned for two hours with a sexually explicit behaviour 'offence' towards a six hour ban for flooding?

I really do prefer moderation before the merge, not wanting to sound at all racist, but these Singaporian Mods don't do a very good job, do they?

I'd have to agree on everyting, They use no commin sence

Kittysoft
05-08-2011, 07:30 AM
Isn't trading Runescape stuff for Habbo stuff against the rules at both websites?

Being in the room is probably enough evidence for habbo mods to be convinced you're illegally trading, they just needed an excuse to ban you.

Chris
05-08-2011, 10:57 AM
Thats a bit strange. Does habbo have 5 year old moderators or something?

@Kittysoft, trading between the 2 games is allowed.

Fandle
05-08-2011, 04:13 PM
It's stupid. I wasn't trading myself, I was just playing both games at the same time, and briefly asking for help in there as to what to do on a quest.
I thought it was "against the Habbo way" to trade between both games, but yeah, nevermind ;)

GoldenMerc
05-08-2011, 10:21 PM
Its like anything, there bored, there being paid they don't get in trouble for stupid bans its what ever goes in there eyes

Kyle
05-08-2011, 10:49 PM
@Kittysoft, trading between the 2 games is allowed.

no it's not lol

GoldenMerc
05-08-2011, 11:36 PM
no it's not lol

I didn't think it was ether

bootydrop
15-08-2011, 06:25 AM
Maybe the mods just want to have fun. They get bored and wanna do some banning.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!