PDA

View Full Version : Feedback department forums

Richie
05-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Hey,
I was just wondering why habbox feedback department forums can be viewed by everyone, others don't need to see it as it has nothing to do with them. It's just really frustrating when someone posts a thread in a habbox feedback department section that can be answered by those who aren't staff, yet they can't reply even though the answer may be obvious. Ugh.

Chris
05-08-2011, 05:14 PM
They're visible so that if other members have the same question, they can go and look there before posting it.

Richie
05-08-2011, 05:18 PM
They're visible so that if other members have the same question, they can go and look there before posting it.

Fair enough, what i don't understand is, why is it only accessible by current staff? I understand some questions can only be answered by staff but i find it a little unfair if someone like Nicola (for example) came back and seen a post in the habbox feedback forum and moderation section that she could actually answer but can't because she doesn't have the correct perms. It's just annoying, everything should just go into feedback or have a sub forum called questions which allows everyone to reply. I can't see what bad would come out of it, if someone posts pointlessly just warn them.

Chippiewill
06-08-2011, 02:51 AM
Because blah blah blah apparently people can't trust non-staff since staff have to go through a *rigorous* selection process and are far less likely to be mean. I don't think I've ever posted a question in those forums because I know how darn frustrating it is to encounter a thread you can see but not reply to (And replies from forum members are normally of a higher quality anyway).

The danger is if someone's incorrect but you tend to get the cream of the crop of Habbox general knowledge posting in feedback anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!