PDA

View Full Version : WTF(riday)?

Mr-Trainor
06-08-2011, 07:51 PM
http://www.habbo.com/articles/2264-wtfriday

Get your questions answered by the Habbo Staff!
WTF(riday)? gives you the opportunity to get your questions answered! Get to know the Hotel Managers better by shooting your queries in their direction (Habbo related or not). Who's their celeb crush? Favorite color? How much wood does a Woodchuck chuck?... you get the gist.
Every Friday Puffin, SmoothCriminal and Fozzie will pick a handful of questions to answer and the lucky winners will score the week's hottest prize. That's right, we're shaking things up a little by handing out a different prize every week!
LAST WEEK'S WINNERS:
Well done to the Habbos listed below! You've each scored a Beach Ball! When more than one Habbo sends in the same question, the staff will pick the one they’re going to answer randomly.

You're really hungry and you see in front of you a chocolate cake, an ice cream and a smoothie. Which will you choose? Sent in by .:XFireDemonX:.
SmoothCriminal: I'd attempt to steal all three and try to make it out of there alive. I have a passion for every one of those foods...
Fozzie: The chocolate cake for sure. Nothing wins over chocolate, nothing.
Puffin: These days it's so darn hot out, I just want ice-cream all the time. All. The. Time.
You know how buttered toast always lands butter side down and a cat always lands on its feet? Assume you have buttered toast taped onto the back of a cat, butter side up. The cat falls from a table, which side does it land on? Sent in by DDRfreek
SmoothCriminal: As soon as the toast packed cat hits the ground, it'll be the equivalent of dividing by zero. The universe will cease to exist.
Fozzie: I'm going to have to pick even ground here. I think both land on their side.
Puffin: If the cat is one of mine (aka greedy little monsters), I believe the cat will have eaten the toast long before hitting the ground, feet first.
What is your favorite looney tunes character and why? Sent in by Supermike
Fozzie: I've always had a soft spot for Foghorn Leghorn. He speaks such nonsense!
SmoothCriminal: Roadrunner, totally. And now that I think about it...I'm not even sure why I like him so much.
Puffin: When I was a little girl, I loved Tweety Bird and Wile E. Coyote & Roadrunner, but these days I might go for Marvin the Martian, despite his numerous attempts to destroy earth ;)
SmoothCriminal's Question: Us Habbos can see that you enjoy a bit of facial hair on Habbo but what do you think of a beard and mustache in real life? Sent in by Pigperson
I like to switch it up from time to time, but my facial hair grows quite quick and I don't mind a 5 o'clock shadow. I grew a big beard for a few weeks, then cut it down to just a moustache to scare the heck out of my friends for just a day!
Fozzie’s Question: Considering your username is Fozzie, are you a fan of The Muppet Show? Sent in by SuperGirl.
Yes! I grew up watching The Muppets. In all honesty Animal used to scare me though :S
Puffin's Question: If Chuck Norris walked up to you in a swim suit and said hey what would you do? Sent in by prower556
Chuck Norris doesn't swim, he just pushes the ocean away… (hence, I'd obviously get out of his way, too…)

Pigperson
06-08-2011, 09:16 PM
I'm so happy I won again but annoyed that the prize is so bad :L I've been sending this question in every week for months and finally it is picked :D

Last time I won 12 roller rinks which I sold for 25c but now I got something worth 2c :l

Will

=Lizzy
06-08-2011, 09:19 PM
well done to everyone that won <3 x

Suspective
07-08-2011, 06:54 AM
Indeed. Well done everyone ;)

lukeyo
07-08-2011, 08:24 AM
Well done everyone, expecially Will!

Jordan
07-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Well done Will :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!