PDA

View Full Version : Help with iPod touch !!

Muct
08-08-2011, 01:16 AM
so yeah, i have an ipod touch 4g (64gb) i got it for christmas, and after i updated it through itunes i've been noticing the actual ipod kinda well.. ******* up.. i'll be playing music (earphones in or out) and the volume bar will literally just dissapear, the music will stop playing but it says it's playing, so it's as though it's on mute but i cant adjust it with the sound buttons or anything.
pic here. (taken with my iphone because whenever i took a screeny on my ipod for some reason it wouldnt show up on the cameras past pictures.)
http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac349/Blissco/e2dd9064.jpg

as you can see the volume bar has just.. dissapeared. it says the music is paused atm - that's because i paused it but it usually says the music is still playing when it does it, but it isn't playing.
also does the same with my apps.

it makes it almost impossible to play on my docking station thingy, whenever i connect them it dissapears, it's like whenever i connect it there's a 99/100 chance that this is going to happen.
i read on yahoo awhile ago that blowing into the speakers solved it, seemed a bit farfetched blowing into the speakers to fix a software problem but that worked for about a week, then it came back.

i've searched all over and i can't find a long-term solution to it, so, has anyone else had/got this problem and maybe know a way to solve it?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!