PDA

View Full Version : Board Lame - Ends 15th August

.:!SaReBeAr!:.
08-08-2011, 11:24 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Board_Lame&style=35

So board games are popular amongst friends and though a power cut. Family nights are still dominated through a good old board game. They make you think and challenge your skills. Some give insights for future careers, and becoming a entreprenuer. Harry Potter has his big chess board and a man in Canada built the world's largest board game. If you could create the world's largest board game what game would it be and how would it be played?

Prize: 1 month VIP + 10 rep

Shadow-Mason
11-08-2011, 01:25 AM
Snakes and ladders in 3D with real snakes and ladders (Warning: Death may be a consequence of buying this game!)

Pigperson
11-08-2011, 12:58 PM
I think the ultimate board game to play in real life is Monopoly. You could just go to London and start playing, and building hotels on your land etc lol. I'm sure the go to Jail will be an area where there are riots going on lol. As well as this you can play in your car, be walking the dog, or wearing a top hat as you play to bring those metal player pieces to life!

Will

Katiieee
11-08-2011, 01:45 PM
Real life Monoply !! Real Jail! Real Cash! :)

lawrawrrr
11-08-2011, 01:55 PM
There is a real life monopoly, my dad runs it every year for scout groups in the london area, it's so good!

I'd have real life mousetrap, with people as the mice! Trying to construct all the contraptions would be soooo much fun, and getting trapped under the net!

Casio
11-08-2011, 03:43 PM
I would personally have a real life game of Hungry Hippos It would be called Hungry Humans, it would consist of 4 teams with 4 people on each and would contain a total of 20 giant balls where each team has to collect as many balls as possible with 4 giant nets and when one of the humans misses a ball that mean that they loose that team member and the team with the most balls at the end of the game wins!

iJess
12-08-2011, 11:53 PM
Real life wizards chess :')

Jacob-G4E
12-08-2011, 11:57 PM
It would be a real life game of cluedo, I imagine not very many people would want to play though..

.:ItzxShawn:.
13-08-2011, 12:41 AM
Nintendo Wii Mario Go-Karts
How It Would Be Played :
10 Go-Kart Racers
Special Boxes On track That when You Hit It Activates Bananas Oil Or Paintball Gun Or Nitro !
Extra Safe And Fun ! Well It Would Be If I Could Make Such Thing :)

Jordan:A
13-08-2011, 03:00 AM
a real life ludo, roll a dice, run around the board chasing after people and running from people, and then get to kick them off when you land on the same tile as them :)

the.games
13-08-2011, 08:20 PM
A massive game of hungry hippo's where you use fat people as the hippo's and catapult them towards a donut hovering over a pit of death. The new edition of hungry hippo's would be called: 'Hungry Hippo's: The last supper'.

Showder
15-08-2011, 10:32 AM
REAL........LIFE...........SCRABBLE!

Well , all you have to do is just use your muscles to put the words into a board and climb up using the ladder to read your points xP

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!