PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Vurse.co.uk - Music Lovers Needed!

HoozDis
09-08-2011, 12:01 PM
http://5img.com/img641/9476/52small.gif

We are looking for a team of Music writers, Management and general music enthusiasts to produce articles for Vurse.co.uk. We are a website dedicated to providing a reliable, interesting and contemporary portal for music journalism online. No matter what your music taste is, as we aim to give a balanced mix of reviews, news and more from all genres. Those interested in pursuing a career in journalism/media would be a welcome addition to the team.

Interested in writing with us? Fill in the application at Vurse.co.uk
Want to fill a Management Role? PM Myself, and I will consider what you could bring to the team.

By applying for a position at Vurse.co.uk you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of our team:

- The content you supply must be yours, and yours only. Content cannot be ripped/copied from another website or source, your submitted text must be 100% written by yourself.

- No content that is unsuitable for under 18's must be submitted. This includes nudity, sexual content, explicit violent images etc. Although colloquial 'swearing' will be tolerated but must not form the majority of your article and must be used with discretion.

Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): From "Show Off Your Website Here - Including Habbo Fansites.", as it is better syited here!

Nope
11-08-2011, 02:46 PM
I like vurse! Very nice page! -Nope

hamheyelliot
11-08-2011, 03:45 PM
Good luck finding some writers! The content seems a bit too 'short and sweet' at the moment, but I suppose having little bites of music news could be equally successful as a full blown NME feature, who knows!? :)

I don't think you'll find much of an audience with Cutenews (no RSS feeds, individual post links etc.) but best of luck with the site and the hiring.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!