PDA

View Full Version : Fast Food

Myomoto-08
09-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Everyone is always on about how bad fast food is for yah, but tbh does anyone actually care? It tastes damn good that is why we eat it! :D What would you rather a lovely Burger King or a Salad? And before you make assumptions, no i am not fat... :P

Jordan
09-08-2011, 09:58 PM
God I am going to seem so unhealthy now but I actually don't like salad :S and I don't like burger king either. McDonalds all the way..

cocaine
09-08-2011, 09:59 PM
burger king is just way nicer. but i like buying pasta salad from tescos, cheap meal deal and tastes so nice

Chris
09-08-2011, 10:00 PM
I like both but would always take the burger. :L I think fast food is okay if it's only on the odd occasion. I haven't had a McDonalds for ages, but I want one now. :P

Myomoto-08
09-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Dissapointed you don't like Burger king! booooo! :P The burger king is just fantastic! better tasting burgers! yummmy :D i actually am addicted is that a bad thing? lol :D

buttons
09-08-2011, 10:13 PM
unfortunately i care very much but ice-cream and cake are my biggest downfalls! & don't get me started on any fast food or packaged 'salads' they're probably more fattening than the burgers

Myomoto-08
09-08-2011, 10:31 PM
lol ik fast food salads look yuck, never tried one and never will! :)

Jordy
09-08-2011, 10:37 PM
McDonalds usually although recently I'm becoming a mega fan of Burger King but they're a bit hit and miss. Sometimes I find their burger construction is very sloppy and just loads of mayonnaise but when it's done correctly it's perfect. BK's coke and chips also have the edge over McDonalds but does cost a bit more. It's a difficult one essentially...

I struggle to go over a week without either Burger King, McDonalds or Subway, they just taste so good.

Martin
09-08-2011, 10:40 PM
I quite like a KFC now and again although mcdonalds is still probably my favourite. I find it quite sad that I still purchase Happy meals and I'm 20. :(

Myomoto-08
09-08-2011, 10:41 PM
McDonalds usually although recently I'm becoming a mega fan of Burger King but they're a bit hit and miss. Sometimes I find their burger construction is very sloppy and just loads of mayonnaise but when it's done correctly it's perfect. BK's coke and chips also have the edge over McDonalds but does cost a bit more. It's a difficult one essentially...

I struggle to go over a week without either Burger King, McDonalds or Subway, they just taste so good.

I thought i was the only one!! wooo burger king chips rock :D ad yes Subway or Burger King ar awesome but since i have started eating Burger Kings i don't eat Mcdonalds as i prefer BK now :)

---------- Post added 09-08-2011 at 11:42 PM ----------

I quite like a KFC now and again although mcdonalds is still probably my favourite. I find it quite sad that I still purchase Happy meals and I'm 20. :(

Lol, it aint sad it's being different? :P KFC yes almost forgot about them, i am off before i die of starvation now! :D

dbgtz
09-08-2011, 11:07 PM
To be honest, I only like pizzas from Dominos and fish and chips. Anything else I find to be pretty vile now. Well maybe not vile, but not exactly "yes I want more". I find much nicer alternatives in shops.

beth
09-08-2011, 11:09 PM
i think the biggest endorsement i can give to mcdonalds is that i worked there and after seeing everything and knowing everything, i would still eat there 24/7.

Oleh
09-08-2011, 11:31 PM
I'm a big fan of
xxl double bacon cheeseburger meal w/ coke.
Quarter-pounder meal w/ coke.
Boneless banquet for one w/gravy n coke.
Beef and chicken 12" w/coke.

But I've been cutting down on takeaways as I'm trying to lose 3stone so I can get my BMI to 25 :(

Myomoto-08
10-08-2011, 10:34 AM
I'm a big fan of
xxl double bacon cheeseburger meal w/ coke.
Quarter-pounder meal w/ coke.
Boneless banquet for one w/gravy n coke.
Beef and chicken 12" w/coke.

But I've been cutting down on takeaways as I'm trying to lose 3stone so I can get my BMI to 25 :(

Aww well ! :) at least you are cutting down for a reason :D And Yahh the Bacon double cheese is what i get :P great choice :D

GoldenMerc
10-08-2011, 10:37 AM
I love Burger King :) mcds i normally eat tho or kfc :P

Eric
10-08-2011, 10:38 AM
Im a Chinese. So i don't usually eat fast foods. I prefer the asian foods here.

I used to eat Quarter Pounder and 1 Cola like every night.

But i just stopped eating them , kinda got bored eating those stuffs. Plus it's not healthy at all :)

And im not fat. Im skinny :B

orientalframe?
10-08-2011, 11:06 AM
I don't normally eat fast foods anymore, not really keen on burger king since it's not really worth the money you're giving. If I do have any fast food it would be mcdonalds at the rare occasion. :)

PaulMacC
10-08-2011, 12:02 PM
I've started to stop eating fast-food. The only thing I really eat is Dominoes and ordering 2 a week drained me of £25. It was too expensive and I would have spent a fortune if I continued. I've just been eating 3 meals a day with no junk now.

the.games
14-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Hate salads and KFC all the way. The gravy does it all

Slowpoke
14-08-2011, 09:15 PM
McDonalds, Chinese, Dominoes and KFC :love:

spamafner
14-08-2011, 09:39 PM
Mmm fast food! Love it :D So convenient paha i can't help but getting a burger.. (or two ;) ) from mcdonalds when i'm in the city centre LOL wish burger king wasn't so damn expensive though!! :(

Calvin
14-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Depends on the weather (how odd?). If it was a nice and sunny day then I would say salad but if it wasn't that nice then probably a burger.

Zyzz
15-08-2011, 08:39 PM
Nothing wrong with fast food if it fits your macros...

bootydrop
15-08-2011, 10:31 PM
In my opinion, I would love to eat fast food. Especially Taco Bell. But I would more likely eat salad because it is obviously the better choice. Though it sucks :(

IceNineKills
17-08-2011, 11:11 AM
After working in burger king for over a year and eating it like 5 times a week I would rather a mcdonalds any day but people say fast food makes you fat, Ilost weight working there.

Catzsy
17-08-2011, 11:22 AM
Well I don't eat a lot of fast food but I do love Burger King bacon cheeseburgers. Wendy's always were the best but they closed down.:(

Arron
17-08-2011, 11:49 AM
I've been working in fast food for 3 months now and I'm becoming slightly obsessed with the food :/ 3 months ago I was healthy eating!

GirlNextDoor15
17-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Tbh, no one cares. I love fast food but I don't eat them always. Maybe once or twice a month. I love KFC's chicken, Mcdonald's burgers and ice cream and Domino Pizza's pizza. lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!