PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh - Ends 12th September

Yupt
10-08-2011, 10:58 PM
You may be familiar with the title, and so you should, this competition is a follow up to the earlier competition "uh oh" but please know this! You do not need to have entered the previous competition "uh oh" to enter this one!

http://habbox.com/text/volter_style/Uh+oh

So in my previous competition I challenged you to find an excuse to give your parents after smashing their favourite vase.. Well it didn't work. They saw straight through your lies and are now thinking of a punishment! This is where you come in. Come up with a punishment to give to your child after smashing your favourite vase. Extra chores and being grounded will bore me, so be original in your thinking as well as realistic!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

L0st-Angel
08-09-2011, 05:19 AM
Tell him to get a pillow and come to a field on a windy day, cut open the pillow and let the feathers fly out. Tell him to go and pick up every one and tell him it would be just as hard to fix the vase. Just tell him not to worry about it lolx

Bails
08-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Tell him to get a pillow and come to a field on a windy day, cut open the pillow and let the feathers fly out. Tell him to go and pick up every one and tell him it would be just as hard to fix the vase. Just tell him not to worry about it lolx

This Is Brilliant, LOOOOL!

flo369
08-09-2011, 08:04 PM
the dog did it..

j0rd
08-09-2011, 09:07 PM
Tie the child to enough balloons to take them of the ground and walk away

Zeptis
08-09-2011, 09:18 PM
I would force him to start school over, from kindergarden

beth
08-09-2011, 09:51 PM
book a holiday to praia da luz.

Nick
08-09-2011, 10:48 PM
Me: Go get a job
Kid: but im not old enough
Me: Go to old man jenkins how to mow his lawn everyday
Kid: NO, THAT MAN IS CREEPY. The last time i seen him he asked me if i wanted to see his secret freckle
Me: Well let him show it to you
*kid walks of *me smacks on the back of the head as the kid walks out*

L0st-Angel
09-09-2011, 05:08 AM
This Is Brilliant, LOOOOL!
Thank you so much.

Cerys
09-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Hm, considering Lostangel stole my idea... xD

Get his/hers favourite toys and cut them up into a hundered pieces and mix them all up. The child then has to recreate his toys within a week. If he/she doesn't manage then, they will have to do loads of chores around the town till they have enough money to repay for the vase (Which is worth £50281) and all their toys.
If they don't manage to get enough money in a year, I will simply disown them :D (Yup, my punishments take ayear and a week to be finished ;) )

I feel so sorry for my future children :afro:

MonkeyJay
11-09-2011, 02:18 AM
YOU NEED TO EAT THAT GRASS IN THE LAWN,
STUFF IT DOWN YOUR PANTS,
AND
DONT BREAK ANOTHER!

*child breaks another*

NOW YOU GET THE REAL PUNISHMENT! NO HABBO FOR 2 WEEKS!!! xD

TheDon.
11-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Eat the last cupcake. :O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!