PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Temptations

Mr-Trainor
12-08-2011, 09:11 AM
http://www.habbo.com/articles/2569-thursday-temptations
Dear Ms. Lohan. Stereo equipment is not free!
Lindsay Lohan, who has recently been placed on house arrest is reportedly being taken to small claims court by her stereo installer! Mr Stephen Clarke was hired by Lohan to install a stereo system into her Venice home, but was supposedly stiffed over $1,100 in the process.
Lohan and Clarke had been contacting each other over the payments, with the first message coming from Clarke. He said "Hi Lindsay! Well, I sent you two invoices and several BBMs and texts. I have never heard back from you. So I guess you just aren't going to pay for my labor or your equipment." He then followed up that message with another which stated: "I am sorry, but I cannot let that much money go." The message which began in a gentle and civil manner suddenly became anything that after Lohan replied: "Sorry!!I will have it to you this wk! I'm changing business managers and such so I'm trying to handle it asap."
Clarke who did not hear back from Lohan launched this vicious verbal attack stating; "You're a RECOVERING addict who goes to the Santa Monica probation dept. Should I share this as well?" I don't know about you, but this could be one very entertaining and firework-filled court case.
This weeks sale might not be a free stereo, but it's a heck of a deal for just 10 Credits!

Office Desk - Cause there's gonna be a lot of paperwork.
Microphone - Sit back listen to some tunes, and let the drama flow.
Laptop - Lindsey makes all her payments over the net!
Red Bar Stool - Let the interrogation begin!
Visit the Special Offers section of the Shop to grab a bargain >>
Written by JamesyWest, Habbo

--
GET YOUR GOSS PUBLISHED

How To Enter:
* Rummage through your fave celeb goss websites - Perez Hilton, The Hollywood Gossip and E! Online are great sources of trashy news. You can also Google "celebrity gossip" for inspiration.

* Pick a recent celeb news story, write a funny and entertaining article and enter it in the competition form below.

* Suggest four pieces of Furni that relate to your story. Please do not include Rares, Teleports, Pets or Habbo Exchange in your list.

Related Articles: to get you started, you can read previous Thursday Temptations here:
Bend It Like Ricky
A Painful Waxing
Never Say Never

PRIZES: Every week we’ll publish a winning Thursday Temptations entry on the homepage and the lucky creator will score an exclusive badge!

Entries close Tuesday Aug 16th, 7am EST (that's 7pm in Singapore, 10pm in Sydney, 4am in Los Angeles and 11am in London!)

Please note: Habbo staff may edit your article or tweak your Furni suggestions if they don’t meet requirements.
Well done to JamesyWest who wrote the article :).

j0rd
12-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Why do I never win the article comps!!!!

Well done to JamesyWest :)

Shadow-Mason
12-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Well Done to JamesyWest, though the furni in this deal seem quite useless

=Lizzy
12-08-2011, 06:34 PM
Congratulations to the winner!

Didn't enter this :( Wish I had though

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!