PDA

View Full Version : Rush Hour - Ends 18th August

Inseriousity.
13-08-2011, 09:08 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/101/Rush+Hour

It's the worst time to be in a car during rush hour and why is it that the other side of the road always seems to be going faster than the one you're stuck in? Luckily I don't drive so I don't have to shout the "GET OFF THE ROAD, YOU... muppet" like my Dad does but with a few more swear words at all the dangerous drivers. It does mean that it's very easy to get bored during rush hour though.

The usual games of I-spy aren't very good when you're in the middle of nowhere so for this competition, you have to invent your own play-in-the-car game THAT IS SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN just in case your dirty mind went there (mine did). It needs to be something new and unique if you want a chance of winning so get your thinking caps on! Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Jacob-G4E
13-08-2011, 10:09 PM
At that awkward moment when you stop in a traffic jam and you feel the need to stare at the people in the car next to you, The people in your car give each other dares involving the cars next to you, It could be anything from throwing something out of your window at their car to opening your window and having a casual conversation with them through their window..

Shadow-Mason
14-08-2011, 02:26 AM
Who can be silent the longest, my mom loves that game

bootydrop
14-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Well You can play annoy the driver. You take turns, starting out small, and gradually doing more annoying things like singing, weird noises, poking licking, anything. Until the driver yells at one of you. Choose which way you win

Pigperson
14-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Use a scrabble bored set of letters to determine the points of each letter of the alphabet. However, the aim of the game is to make words but by using the letters on other car's registration plate. Rude/funny words get double points ;)

Will

Zeptis
14-08-2011, 07:56 PM
Its called:

Annoy Your Mom:

All you have to do is try to be the first to get your mom to say "If you don't stop right now, I am going to turn this car around!" First to do so wins! The prize is a punch in the face.

BamitZEm!
14-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Name: Close your eyes and shout.
What you have to do is look Infront of you, when you have chosen an item such as a traffic light, close your eyes and then open your eyes again when you think the item you picked is next to you/ near you .

Showder
15-08-2011, 10:24 AM
You just have to stay seated on your passenger chair and keep pushing the seat belt button up and down and bop to the radio :)

Jordan:A
15-08-2011, 01:49 PM
The game of seeing how fast you can flick through the radio stations

lbdonkin
15-08-2011, 01:56 PM
The "Open The Window" game.

You open and close the window every 5 seconds. The End :]
OR If you're with someone else, You see if you can open it at exactly the same time at the same speed.
OR If you're with another person, you see who can open their window first :]

Temperence
16-08-2011, 06:00 AM
2 people+. Both of you think of two different colours, everytime you see something in that colour you shout out the object. When you've shouted out 10 things each you have to guess each others colour.

iJess
16-08-2011, 08:39 AM
Everyone says a word in turn, and they make a story :D

iLion
16-08-2011, 09:11 AM
Who can guess the next song coming up on the Radio and the artist

lTraditional
16-08-2011, 10:04 AM
Who can insult the person in the car next to you the most.

brichey2
17-08-2011, 09:34 PM
Te ABC game is the best get a theme, then eah person has to say a thing that is associated with the theme based on the letter they have.

- Team Red

nathanb48
18-08-2011, 12:00 AM
We play this ALL the time! My mum beeps the horn and you wave at someone going past then you count how many waves you get. I just laugh in the car as my Auntie and Mum play this game. Yes my Auntie and Mum! So funny when randomers wave!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!