PDA

View Full Version : [UK Rap/Hiphop] Freestyle

GoldSolid
14-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Umm don't think there's any bad language in there (Got told off by a mod cause the other had swearing in and I didn't say anything lol) but lemme know what you think, if you aren't into fast rap/hiphop you probably won't be too keen on it to be honest. Just wanted a bit of feed back. Thanks :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYEBTRh9hAA

Spuds
15-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Slow it down a tad.

GoldSolid
15-08-2011, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the comment, but the first post does say if you don't like fast rap you probably be keen on it..

IceNineKills
17-08-2011, 01:38 AM
That's not freestyle.

GoldSolid
17-08-2011, 02:50 AM
Dunno, there's quite a few different definitions of 'freestyle' people always use, the one i go by is spitting and mixing up bars and flowing with a beat you arent too familiar with and that's what i did lol

IceNineKills
17-08-2011, 10:57 AM
Dunno, there's quite a few different definitions of 'freestyle' people always use, the one i go by is spitting and mixing up bars and flowing with a beat you arent too familiar with and that's what i did lol

I've always classed freestyle as just going from the top of your head, no writtens involved.

lPinoy
18-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Yeah, I generally used to think that freestyle was off the top off the head but it appears that the definition has changed and a lot of the material that is labeled as freestyle is mostly pre-written or improvised.

OT: You seem to struggle at times but its good. Good luck with the future!

GirlNextDoor15
20-08-2011, 12:03 AM
That's what I used to think too. Freestyle should be something random and spontaneous. Apparently, everything changed now. However, I think you can still improve on your freestyle.

GoldSolid
20-08-2011, 02:40 PM
Nah lol, those lyrics will probably never be said again I wrote them yonkksss ago, mainly just to show the rapping ability

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!