PDA

View Full Version : Help!

jlynnxo93
15-08-2011, 01:55 AM
Okay-- so I'm really sorry if I'm not allowed to post this... I believe I am because it's going to be a cool room & is a work in progess.
So I'm looking to start a habbo business.
It'll be a large room dedicated to Habbo Fashion. I'll take pictures of the brands line... ect. Make a site for it....
They'll be fashion shows with virtual models ect. They'll also be a competetion area for everyone to have a chance at being a model.
I'll make cred money by donations, pay 2 stay, room right ownership fees.
---Obviously this is to make sure the room keeps improving ect. and also so I can pay the top 5 models at the end of the runway walk.

Would anyone be interested in modeling or management?
I'm looking for people who are on habbo frequently for both management and models...
I'm looking for 20-25 models... some HC and VIP and some reg. both male and female. Have to be willing to change your outfits and "model" once a week or more.

Management I need
General Manager- Will oversee all staff & activities, will have full authority over room when I'm gone, is the head manager- looking for someone with previous experience in managing/co-owning
Events Manager- Will meet with owner each week to discuss line, plan fashion shows, advertise, organizes models for show and decides who will walk based on weekly participation) Will be in charge of an assistant.-looking for someone who has been a member of habbo for a long time, has great communication & management skills. Someone who is not stressed easily
Development Manager- Goes around hotel and makes notes about certain repeating fashion... looks for new/fresh habbo looks. Also looks for ways for models, room, and business to improve. Will be in charge of a small team to help with responsibilities
^^ All management will recieve free room rights and future habbo pay

If you could post back to this discussion and let me know if you are interested & for what position it would be a great help for me to get an idea of how much interest I would have in this room. Applications for the above positions will be listed later tonight or early tomorrow.

Thank you for your time! I should have the rooms grand opening in a few days!

Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Moderator): From 'Cool Rooms' to here as better suited

bootydrop
15-08-2011, 04:31 AM
I would love to be a model for you!

Showder
15-08-2011, 04:31 PM
That's nice , but are you sure you can meet domain demands? Plus you gotta pay monthly!
It'll be alot of job to do :) I'd be happy to work for you!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!