PDA

View Full Version : How to win Falling Furni's!

SummerMelody
15-08-2011, 02:28 PM
Hey everyone!

Bummed out when you find yourself spending all your furni and losing all the time at FF's ? Well look no further! For now I have a complete step-by-step guide to ensure you a 85% percent chance of winning at least 1/3 Falling Furni's you attend to! *phew* That was a lot to cover!

Key: Bold means keyword - later to be defined.

Step 1.

Make sure the host is trusted if you're going in for big prizes. Say the prize is 20 coins. You want to only attend if the host is an events host on a known fansite (you can still check for scam rooms even if they are) or if the person has at least 5 trusted rooms from 5 different people. If the person has even one scam room, don't go!!

To check for scam/trusted rooms, go to the navigator and search the persons name. It will say their name and then either SCAMS or TRUSTED next to it.

To make your own SCAM or TRUSTED room, simply go to the navigator then go to me and then make a new room. Name the name of the room: (Habbo's name here) (SCAMS or TRUSTED here) For example; gagafooey11 SCAMS/TRUSTED

Step 2.

If you show up to a game that is in progress, you can p2p if you'd like. I advise you to wait until it's the last 2 or 3. Also study the players very carefully. If you think they're going to be too fast for you, don't depend on your luck. You'd have about a 10% chance with fast people and doubt in your mind.

Never doubt yourself

P2P - Short for Pay to Play. Which means you pay either a furni or a coin to play the game in progress.

Step 3.

If you show up to a game that is not in progress, why not make friends with the other players while you wait? This will build up your likeness, so players will doubtfully choose to revenge you. Same with the owner. Make sure the owner likes you. He may have a few tricks up his sleeve ;)

Step 4.

Starting in the game, you want to spread out. Always make sure your at least 1 space away from any walls or other habbos. Especially if blocking is enabled. The last thing you want is someone blocking you or your seat.

Step 5.

When it comes down to Tri and 1 space, don't noob click. I know some people may think noob clicking works, but not if you get caught. You get caught almost 100% of the time.
What you need to do is wait until everyone says ready or "r" and then say your "r". Place your cursor on the designated spot and right when you see even the slightest part of the seat, double click. Yep, double click as fast as you possibly can. Make sure you don't hold down your clicks either. It has to be a fast and clean double click. This will surely block other's attempts to the seat and get you your own spot to it.

Tri - Short for Triangle. Make a Triangle shape with 2 other players that are standing. The chair will arrive right smack in the middle.

1 space - Stand 1 space away from another player. The chair will arrive right smach in the middle of you both.

Noob click - A noob click is when you click the space before the actual chair comes down. If your not on time, this will become obvious and you'll most likely be kicked out of the game.

Step 6.

So you've lost this round, have you? Have no fear! Furni is here!
Say you have furni in your hand and you want to p2s, rev, or bomb. You never want to pay for it with good furni. 3 for 1 norms are good such as, CD's, pet food, stools, etc. If the owner doesn't accept this as a payment, you can trust your instinct and pay him with 2 for 1 norms or normal norms. Such as, plastos, plants, puras, minibars, etc. That's usually the most accepted, but I always like to have a nice stack of cd's in my hand! ;)

Say you have all your furni at home. You can go ahead and ask the host if you can grab your furni. But be fast, he might start without you!

Never p2s, rev, or bomb if you don't have a good amount of furni. There is no telling if you are going to lose it or not. What I suggest is using furni that you don't need or if you're rich enough you can just take the chances.

I usually don't p2s, rev, or bomb at all. Unless the owner takes CD's. I just see how far I can get until I lose. Then I move on to the next game.

If you have coins but don't want to give them away, ask the host if you can get furni really quick (dont tell him that your going to a shop) then go to a 3 for 1 shop and buy some good furni that you can p2s, rev, or bomb with. You can either do rev or bomb, or you can p2s 3 times!! This is a very good way to spend your money.

No furni? No coins? Have no fear! Summer always has a trick up her sleeve! >:-)
If you lose, and there are at least 2 people remaining, here is a little scene that could help you retrieve your seat in the game:

You: "I rev last person to stand up!"
Host: "Okay"
People: *All hurry to stand up*
(This is your time to steal the closest person's seat)

And wallah! You have your seat back in the game!

Sometimes people are very smart and don't stand at all, but FF is all about taking chances, right?
What I think that if you didn't ask the host if there are steals in the first place, he'll let you steal anyway because of how witty you are.

P2S - Short for Pay to Stay. Which means you have to pay a furni or a coin to stay in the game.

Rev - Short for Revenge. Which means you pay furnis or coins to get a selected person out. They can either P2S or rev back. Be careful not to choose a rich person, they might just have a rev war with you.

Bomb - Not always do owners have this as a selection, but if they do, it means that you pay furnis or coins to get a selected group of people out. I advise you to bomb when it's just 3 players left. They can either choose to P2S or rev back.

Ask if there are steals in the beginning of the game so if the host says yes, you can make as an excuse later for your witty steal attack. He doesn't have a choice but to agree to your tricks.

Step 7.

So you won aye? Congratz! Enjoy your magnificent prize and feeling of victory!

Or maybe... not so magnificent prize... :( But still feeling of victory! :D
So the host scammed, aye? I doubt this will be the case since you followed all my tips in Step 1. Right? Right. Well, if it is, you can always make a scam room.
Unfortunately, you can't be banned for scamming someone of their prize. But scam rooms can always be a wake-up call.

I hope this helped! If you have any questions please add me on habbo:
SummerMelody

Kyle
15-08-2011, 03:08 PM
Rather a long guide considering you're only really telling people how to sit on a seat

geo
15-08-2011, 04:21 PM
It's a nice guide, but I don't think it's going to help (many people :P).

Showder
16-08-2011, 11:31 AM
Simple step by step guide. I also made one for Relay Racing. +rep for you :)

RockyHorror
16-08-2011, 01:04 PM
So you've made up a few statistics and stuck them into a guide of how to play a game which is self explanatory. I don't get what you're trying to achieve. The only suppose benefit someone could find from this guide is that they should be mindful about scamming, but your method is flawed, 'scam and trust rooms' are easily faked or done for ulterior motives. Welcome to the forum!

Jordan:A
16-08-2011, 02:08 PM
How to not get scammed and loose furni - Don't p2p/rev etc

There you go.

Matthew
16-08-2011, 02:57 PM
I don't see how you can say 'follow this guide for an 85% chance...'

It depends on the player, who s/he is facing, as well as things such as their Internet speeds and concentration. As said above, scam/trust rooms can be faked, or simply out of date.

Most of the guide is common sense, but nice of you to write is I suppose, aye? :P

Nick
17-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Who would be stupid enough to p2p & all the special thingys anyway........

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!