PDA

View Full Version : WTM(onday)

Jordan
15-08-2011, 10:38 PM
Get your questions answered by the Habbo Staff all week long!
Usually WTF(riday) is how Habbo Staff members go about answering questions from Habbos like you. But this time, we're going to be answering questions all week! Sure, WTM(onday) doesn't have the appropriate jingle...but we think you get the idea :)
Visit the room link below and you'll be greeted by a room poll where we'll answer two questions for each Habbo Staff member daily until the end of the week. Check back tomorrow and we'll post the winning questions and answers. Get your question answered by Habbo Staff, and receive a free Beach Ball!

Click here to visit the room>>> (http://www.habbo.com/client?forwardId=2&roomId=47131027)

LAST WEEK'S WINNERS:
Well done to the Habbos listed below! You've each scored a Beach Ball! When more than one Habbo sends in the same question, the staff will pick the one they’re going to answer randomly.

Quick! Look to your left! Whats the nearest pink thing you see? Sent in by Alwaysyours!97Alwaysyours!97
SmoothCriminal: A gigantic Sharpie...and it's the hottest of hot pink possible.
Fozzie: A bunch of pink origami butterflies... don't ask.
Puffin: Uhm. Actually, there is nothing! To my right there is a pink scarf, though, if that counts ;)

What is your favorite pizza topping? Sent in by Barbells
SmoothCriminal: I'm a big fan of Pepperoni and Pineapple. The anti Hawaiian style I call it.
Fozzie: Supreme... hold the anchovies though.
Puffin: There is a pizza place here in Toronto that serves unbelievably delicious Neapolitan pizzas, super thin, crispy, with the freshest ingredients. Their four-cheeses-pizza with basil is just to die for!

If you were to pick one habbo furniture, which one would be your absolute favorite? Sent in by iFunkie
Fozzie: My fave Habbo Furni is definitely the Banana Hammock. When I'm at work it reminds me of holidays!
SmoothCriminal: The old fashioned Arcade Cabinet. So many memories!
Puffin: I would pick the HC Butler for sure.

SmoothCriminal's Question: Who is your favorite mutant on the X-Men? Sent in by Vollo
Gambit for sure. But I'm also a huge Maverick fan. Wait, was Maverick an X-Men? My reference is only from the ye olde 90's cartoons!

Fozzie’s Question: Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp no one would eat? Sent in by emoluvver
This question cracked me up! I have absolutely no idea! Maybe there are some weirdos out there that like their toast well done??

Puffin's Question: Your going on Holiday and you have to choose a destination. Where would you go? Sent in by Pippa3456
Right this minute, I would probably wanna go to Argentina. Can I?!

Enter your questions for Habbo Staff in the link room poll below and you could be in a winner!

Click here to visit the room>>> (http://www.habbo.com/client?forwardId=2&roomId=47131027)

A beach ball... wow!!!!!

Pigperson
15-08-2011, 10:48 PM
The prizes are soo lame. The prize has been a beachball for months. I got mine last week :l

Not too happy about the prizes so it's a no no :D

Will

Jordan:A
16-08-2011, 02:37 AM
I won't bother, they answer pointless questions and give crap prizes (If you can call it a prize)

bootydrop
16-08-2011, 03:16 AM
That one question is so true... about the toaster setting.

Nick
16-08-2011, 06:49 AM
Welldone to the winners....

lTraditional
16-08-2011, 07:37 AM
A one credit beach ball as a prize... you have got to be kidding me.

geo
16-08-2011, 10:12 AM
It's still a prize though, it might not be the greatest but this is a competition that will always be held so it's nice you're getting a prize. You cannot expect them to be giving you big rares.. :rolleyes:

Jssy
16-08-2011, 11:21 AM
That's what I thought when I saw the prize yesterday lol

j0rd
16-08-2011, 12:36 PM
The prize of a Beach Ball has been around a few months now, there prizes used to be a lot better!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!