PDA

View Full Version : Impetuous Creates A Habbo Cola Machine!!!!! (A Proper One)

TehJoshy
20-08-2005, 10:10 PM
Its True Impetuous Has Created A Habbo Cola Machine Which Is Not Scripted In ANyway she said herself.
It Happend In Cheezy2's Room

Here Is The One When The Cola Machine Was Picked Up:
http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/9362/imphabbocola14zw.png

HolyWar
20-08-2005, 10:14 PM
Created how?

0verRide
20-08-2005, 10:20 PM
:o good find

The Professor
20-08-2005, 10:22 PM
Created how?

Shes staff. Staff can create anything. How do you think they run all these comps?

alex126
20-08-2005, 10:25 PM
I think she is a little show off, she should be doing work instead of making furni appear, they are so lazy they cant be bothered to patch scripted furni, they just release it instead,

He should be doing work like sorting out the hackings etc

HolyWar
20-08-2005, 10:26 PM
Shes staff. Staff can create anything. How do you think they run all these comps?

Created? I think the term would be beter classed as selected, dropped, displayed. Saying created would imply that she made it.

She obviously has nothing better to do than drop some furniture to amaze people. I think she should be looking into some of the many complaints they have received instead of "Playing the game"

bigbutsound
20-08-2005, 10:29 PM
I think she is a little show off, she should be doing work instead of making furni appear, they are so lazy they cant be bothered to patch scripted furni, they just release it instead,

He should be doing work like sorting out the hackings etc

he? :S

The Professor
20-08-2005, 10:30 PM
Created? I think the term would be beter classed as selected, dropped, displayed. Saying created would imply that she made it.
She must have brought it into existance, because it has not been buyable at any point in time throughout the history of habbo hotel. Meaning she "created it." Whether she created it at this point in time is a different matter.

TehJoshy
20-08-2005, 10:30 PM
Yea, Its A good Find, But In The Room 'm In People Are Saying i am stirring up things i just wanted to prove that habbo cola machines "Mountin Dew" Is not just a scripted item with in the UK Hotel...

The Professor
20-08-2005, 10:32 PM
Not if theres a habbo staff around. As i said before, she has the tool to make any habbo furniture, whether on demand or to be kept in hand for a later date.

Kieeran
20-08-2005, 10:33 PM
Obviously a spelling mistake

alex126
20-08-2005, 10:36 PM

My bad :d :d

Kieeran
20-08-2005, 10:39 PM
Badbadabdabdam and i bet he gets a real cola machine (cheezy2)

Mexel
20-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Cheezy2 Is a great person, And so what if he now has a habbo cola thingy bob

The Professor
20-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Cheezy2 is like Newsletter/Causmo etc: a callie súck up. Sorry for avoiding the filter.

Mexel
20-08-2005, 10:41 PM
Cheezy2 is like Newsletter/Causmo etc: a callie súck up. Sorry for avoiding the filter.
Untrue! There just good friends

Kieeran
20-08-2005, 10:41 PM
Cheezy2 Is a great person, And so what if he now has a habbo cola thingy bob
He doesnt, he is a great person but i am just saying i bet he will be the first

alex126
20-08-2005, 10:42 PM

I really agree, he does su'ck

Its that 'who you know' sorta thing

PappaLou
20-08-2005, 10:42 PM
good find + rep

Mexel
20-08-2005, 10:43 PM
He dont su.ck up!

The Professor
20-08-2005, 10:43 PM
Untrue! They're just good friends

Callie "doesnt have time" to run the flipping hotel! Stuff go around and "make friends" He must either be something pretty special or hang around callie a lot to be "good friends," which is my definition of a súck up.

HolyWar
20-08-2005, 10:44 PM
Who ever knows what's real or what's legal. Staff, just another scammer in the hotel. Deleting peoples items that they paid to obtain.

alex126
He dont su.ck up!

How do you know he dont,

GommeInc
Errrm, I am either blind or stupid but, where is the Habbo Cola machine in the picture and why does she do it in Cheezy2's room?

The Professor
20-08-2005, 10:45 PM
Errrm, I am either blind or stupid but, where is the Habbo Cola machine in the picture and why does she do it in Cheezy2's room?

As weve been discussing, Cheezy2 is a súck up to callie and her little minions, so she is bound to go there, if not in her own room.

Kieeran
20-08-2005, 10:46 PM
Errrm, I am either blind or stupid but, where is the Habbo Cola machine in the picture and why does she do it in Cheezy2's room? Your blind n stupid because he says Heres a screenie after it was picked up ;) and people are drinking it and she dropped a cola in TH earlier today also

Bear-Max
20-08-2005, 10:46 PM
Wow, how big-headed of Cheezy2 to put a HABBO Trophy, 2 DJ Decks and some DISCO posters into a room and name it 'Spare'.

Cheezy2
20-08-2005, 10:48 PM
Oh for god sake, I am absolutely fed up of this now. Imp had a little bit of fun, we're friends.... It's as much as anyone else does. She dropped a cola in my room, for god sake. And excuse me, I do not su'ck up. STOP judging me without knowing me, this is getting beyond a joke now...

GommeInc
I never read posts with screenies ;)

I do agree, they deny it, they do kiss up quite alot. If they are such good friends, doesn;t that mean she can have a general conversation with anyone of us rather than ignoring us and going off to these certified show offs because they created a room that they went goo goo over?

Wow, how big-headed of Cheezy2 to put a HABBO Trophy, 2 DJ Decks and some DISCO posters into a room and name it 'Spare'.
It is suspicious how they say they don't get given anything.

alex126

Exacly, really its favourism , I think calle should be sacked, I will start a petion [sarcasm]

Cheezy2
20-08-2005, 10:52 PM
1.) What the hell has this got to do with callie?

2.) The room was originally empty until imp decided to have this party there, that was why it was called spare. The room name was changed.

3.) Not in any way do I su'ck up.

4.) Shut up.

5.) I do not own a cola machine, it was dropped and then picked up by Imp whilst we had a cola.

Bear-Max
20-08-2005, 10:54 PM
For someone who claims they're "friends" with staff, why did you steal rare furniture from an account you were trusted to use for a competition?

And why did you desert your old friends like Flava when these bigwigs of Habbo came along?

GommeInc
20-08-2005, 10:55 PM
So how did you earn the incredibly high amount of super rares?

HolyWar
20-08-2005, 10:56 PM
Oh for god sake, I am absolutely fed up of this now. Imp had a little bit of fun, we're friends.... It's as much as anyone else does. She dropped a cola in my room, for god sake. And excuse me, I do not su'ck up. STOP judging me without knowing me, this is getting beyond a joke now...

Why complain about it? Have you ever heard of people saying "Don't mix business with pleasure?" Well,. I don't agree with people making assumptions about you but obviously Imp should be assisting other people instead of showing off with a Habbo Cola machine. How about the many users who are awaiting assistance for months over unfairly banned accounts, being hacked through housekeeping and the other countless occurences and yet she is taking the time to spend with her friend playing a video game instead of doing what she is paid to do.

It's obviously favouritism and there's no denying that. I personally think she should spend more time working instead of playing the game.

Cheezy2
20-08-2005, 10:56 PM
Flavas article was utter rubbish. He made it up because i wouldn't add his new Messenger, ask him about it... he apologised profoundly to me after he wrote it.

I've never stole any furni from any accounts / competition / event accounts...And I've never deserted any friends - apart from the ones that decided to neglect me because they thought my interests were wrong.

You shouldn't believe everything anyone posts about me... especially on this forum.

Cheezy2
20-08-2005, 10:57 PM
And Unspoken.. I've no idea what you're talking about. Neither is it Impetuous' job to deal with ANY of the issues brought up... but why the hell should a habbo staff have to be working at Half past to midnight.

HolyWar
20-08-2005, 11:03 PM
And Unspoken.. I've no idea what you're talking about. Neither is it Impetuous' job to deal with ANY of the issues brought up... but why the hell should a habbo staff have to be working at Half past to midnight.

Don't ask me that question. But do me a favour and ask Imp or your good friend Callie why my rich friends were hacked because one of their moderators is too stupid to tell the difference between a fake Habbo Hotel and a real one? Ask her why they put so much hard work into the game only to have everything taken from them because of negligence on the part of Staff members? Why has nothing been done about it? Why are people having items that they rightfully traded for deleted from their rooms when they are offline? I will start to answer questions when one of the staff members decide that the users of this game are owed an explanation to the many disruptive occurences that are brought upon us.

Bear-Max
20-08-2005, 11:03 PM
Half past to midnight? o.0

I actually believe everything Flava said, apart from Callie and Imp being the same person.

And use your edit button. It is there for 15 minutes after you post...

Mexel
20-08-2005, 11:04 PM
Jealousy get you no were, Just leave Cheezy alone! He is a normal person trying to lead a normal life!

GommeInc
20-08-2005, 11:06 PM
Don't ask me that question. But do me a favour and ask Imp or your good friend Callie why my rich friends were hacked because one of their moderators is too stupid to tell the difference between a fake Habbo Hotel and a real one? Ask her why they put so much hard work into the game only to have everything taken from them because of negligence on the part of Staff members? Why has nothing been done about it? Why are people having items that they rightfully traded for deleted from their rooms when they are offline? I will start to answer questions when one of the staff members decide that the users of this game are owed an explanation to the many disruptive occurences that are brought upon us.
To add to that.

Why do Moderators lie to our faces saying the hotel is safe and why do they seem to be so aggressive when they comment or start blindly blabbing on about "Be Safe of Keyloggers" and completely ignoring your question? Are they paid to be rude or do Habbo just hire rude people?

HolyWar
20-08-2005, 11:07 PM
Jealousy get you no were, Just leave Cheezy alone! He is a normal person trying to lead a normal life!

Jealous of what? The 4000+ hcs that sit in my storage rooms untouched and unused? I know my point regarding this has nothing to with Cheezy2 in particular but it does have to do with the fact that other users are AVOIDED for months without a single response to an email while others are showered with gifts and given direct attention. Maybe if 10% of the users in the hotel received the amount of visits and attention that Cheezy2 receive from staff you wouldn't have so many irate customers angry to see a "party" with a staff member who could put her time towards assisting one of the many users hacked through housekeeping.

howdy
20-08-2005, 11:07 PM
I'm gonna type this in a big font, 'cos i'm too cool for school! Er yeah.
The way I see it is this, alot of people in this forum are seriously lacking lives. I think there is alot of jealousy here as well, which is completely sad and pathetic seeing as it's an online chat game. Who really cares if Impetuous puts a damn cola machine down? Try caring about more important issues in the real word for god sake. Matt and justine are friends, and people like alex and bentlegs are sad little kids who cry everynight cos they don't have her on their friend list. GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY!1

made it smaller, k <3

Carlos
20-08-2005, 11:09 PM
The way I see it is this, alot of people in this forum are seriously lacking lives. I think there is alot of jealousy here as well, which is completely sad and pathetic seeing as it's an online chat game. Who really cares if Impetuous puts a damn cola machine down? Try caring about more important issues in the real word for god sake. Matt and justine are friends, and people like alex and bentlegs are sad little kids who cry everynight cos they don't have her on their friend list. GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY!1

!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111one

Mexel
20-08-2005, 11:10 PM
Jealous of what? The 4000+ hcs that sit in my storage rooms untouched and unused? I know my point regarding this has nothing to with Cheezy2 in particular but it does have to do with the fact that other users are AVOIDED for months without a single response to an email while others are showered with gifts and given direct attention. Maybe if 10% of the users in the hotel received the amount of visits and attention that Cheezy2 receive from staff you wouldn't have so many irate customers angry to see a "party" with a staff member who could put her time towards assisting one of the many users hacked through housekeeping.
Adur just big headed :s

HolyWar
20-08-2005, 11:12 PM

And who says people don't care about other issues? You do realize Habbo Hotel / Sulake is a CORPORATION? You do realize people pay for a service? You think it's a chat room? Well McDonalds isn't a restaurant... It's a room... and they don't have an obligation to serve you clean food.. Don't complain when they give you rats instead of beef, worry about the starving kids in Africa. :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

People can do more things in life, that doesn't mean they don't have right to complain.

GommeInc
20-08-2005, 11:18 PM
I think Habbo Hotels service is partly to blame for their favouritism. If they didn't fall in love so to speak, with Causmo, Cheezy2 and so on, Habbo maybe a better place in the community way. Habbos will be able to have small conversations with Habbo Staff and not be kicked/pushed aside because Mr. Favourite is in the room.

All Habbo care about is their so good "customers", no one else of that extreme. That's why some people left because they weren;t getting the special treatment or care from Staff. But the favourites are still here because they have the special attention others don't have.

HolyWar
20-08-2005, 11:25 PM
To add to that.

Why do Moderators lie to our faces saying the hotel is safe and why do they seem to be so aggressive when they comment or start blindly blabbing on about "Be Safe of Keyloggers" and completely ignoring your question? Are they paid to be rude or do Habbo just hire rude people?

Well said, it's like they are trying to pass blame onto all of us when in reality they are attempting to cover up the fact that they were the ones responsible.

GommeInc
20-08-2005, 11:50 PM
Basically, they think we are idiots and going to believe most of the trash they sat to us. Heck, in some cases, Mods and Hobbas talk down to us like we are simple peasant folk.

Cheezy2
21-08-2005, 08:16 AM
Lol this does make me laugh now. It's as though what you believe in is that to get in with the staff you have to su'ck your way in, which is unbelievably naeive. What I'm saying, is that it was not like that for me. I made friends with Hobbas first because of Habbo Police Department owned by QuarterBack - Where a lot of hobbas worked. Then I worked for Impetuous at Think Help, and because I was a trusted and good staff member - I kept getting promotions, and thats where I earned the Co-Owner position, and a valued friendship with Impetuous... I do spend a lot of time with Impetuous, but thats not because of me wanting to scrap furni off her, or to reap any benefits, it's simply because i consider her to be one of my best friends and she gives amazing advice. The help centre was the reason why I became friends with callie then - winning the Habbo Award, then becoming part of the council was the method in which I started being friends with callie.

I hate this rubbish about favouritism, it's the wrong f word, it's friendship. I agree some people do su'ck up, and a lot of people are so un-tactical about it - it is obvious. However, I resent being insulted in that manner because it wasn't that way for me. And will you stop taking a stab at Causmo too, I understand 4 competitions or whatever is a either a bit fishy, or a lot lucky... but I know them competitions were not fixed. You presume that causmo and callie are great friends just because he has won a load of competitions.

And no, I do not own a cola machine. She popped it down quickly so that we could all have a drink, and then picked it up. As for the rare furni that was put down in my room, that was a VERY small fraction of the Furni that I lost when I was ha'cked through housekeeping the other week.

All I ask is that instead of abusing me, because you are either jealous, or because you either generally believe that I'm such an arogant, pompous habbo that constantly su'cks up to Habbo Staff (bearing in mind the other staff apart from callie and imp dislike me)... instead of those, you actually make an effort to talk to me. Send me a FR, I don't care - just instead of judging me without knowing me, get to know me - because i am sick to the back teeth of people insulting me because they presume too much.

Rarelime
21-08-2005, 09:07 AM
If Cheezy2 and Impetuous happen to be friends which they are, just leave them alone. As Cheezy said he did have to work hard in order for that friendship and trust he gets from Impetuous.

Noway is Cheezy a súck up, Impetuous and Cheezy have a good friendship, so why intrude on their personal relationship. It has nothing to do with you.

After saying that, Nice news Josh. ;)

*puts in earphones* "I predict a riot.." :rolleyes:

HolyWar
21-08-2005, 09:19 AM
I myself never said anything negative about you on a personal note, you say it was nothing compared to what you lost when you were hacked through housekeeping. There are alot of other people who were also victims of the housekeeping incident and they haven't even had a response to their emails let alone a replacement of anything. You have connections with staff when most people could only dream of getting a chance to speak their mind to Callie so obviously people are going to be jealous of you and would like to receive even 1% of the attention they "hear" that you get.

For the record I wasn't hacked myself but I rarely use Habbo now and I just think that whoever makes these decisions of silence and removing peoples items is lacking morals.

alex126
21-08-2005, 09:20 AM
alex and bentlegs are sad little kids who cry everynight cos they don't have her on their friend list. GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY!1

made it smaller, k <3
bi'tch , when you come on online you can explain how you got 300 posts, so you do have a life, fat chance, so your in other words leet than me, yeah sure :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Please bad rep her

FRISC0
21-08-2005, 09:22 AM
People always say "Oh its Jelousy" ect. but, i think its more of.. Anger? Angry because some habbos get treated differently (Better) then others and it makes people angry because they want that too. Most people come on habbo hotel to get away from the bad things in life, not to get looked down at.

Cheezy2, Causmo cant help it if they win, they have good talent. If you want fame and fourtune so bad DO something to earn it im sure Cheezy and Causmo earnt theirs. Dont sit on this forum complaining about it.

Although I think its wrong for the staff to like some better than others and some of us will never get that chance.
I think its bad that council members get it so good but what can you do eh? Be happy for them :)

'Cept Budy ;)

alex126
21-08-2005, 09:23 AM
People always say "Oh its Jelousy" ect. but, i think its more of.. Anger? Angry because some habbos get treated differently (Better) then others and it makes people angry because they want that too. Most people come on habbo hotel to get away from the bad things in life, not to get looked down at.

Cheezy2, Causmo cant help it if they win, they have good talent. If you want fame and fourtune so bad DO something to earn it im sure Cheezy and Causmo earnt theirs. Dont sit on this forum complaining about it.

Although I think its wrong for the staff to like some better than others and some of us will never get that chance.
I think its bad that council members get it so good but what can you do eh? Be happy for them :)

'Cept Budy ;)

well yeah, I do think i have a anger problem :D :D

Cheezy2
21-08-2005, 09:24 AM
Well TheUnspoken... I've been waiting 3 weeks too... I've waited, I haven't asked anyone or preasurised any Habbo Staff member to sort out my problem. I emailed once through the help tool, and I had a reply saying that the matter would be taking to Sulake - simple as.

And alex... Well howdy is more leet than you. He's honest.

alex126
21-08-2005, 09:26 AM
Well TheUnspoken... I've been waiting 3 weeks too... I've waited, I haven't asked anyone or preasurised any Habbo Staff member to sort out my problem. I emailed once through the help tool, and I had a reply saying that the matter would be taking to Sulake - simple as.

And alex... Well howdy is more leet than you. He's honest.

Go on then explain how leet he is

Cheezy suuuuuuucccccckkkkkssss :rolleyes:

Cheezy2
21-08-2005, 09:27 AM
Well apart from him being the most amazing, honest and mature friend I've ever had - he means the world to me... What he says is true, I've done nothing wrong yet people have a go at me - I don't know why, the only thing I can think of and most people say it is that people are jealous. Of what, to be honest i've no idea - because we are all our own people. I worked hard to get a friendship with staff, so please, don't insult me.

Craig
21-08-2005, 09:29 AM
Nice find Trunks,was a good nite las nite messing about xD

alex126
21-08-2005, 09:29 AM
Well apart from him being the most amazing, honest and mature friend I've ever had - he means the world to me... What he says is true, I've done nothing wrong yet people have a go at me - I don't know why, the only thing I can think of and most people say it is that people are jealous. Of what, to be honest i've no idea - because we are all our own people. I worked hard to get a friendship with staff, so please, don't insult me.

Fat chance,When people insult me , I do it back

Cheezy2
21-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Atleast it is an honest insult, unlike your response. Anyway I don't want to argue on a forum.

alex126
21-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Atleast it is an honest insult, unlike your response. Anyway I don't want to argue on a forum.

Like the time in the help center a???

HolyWar
21-08-2005, 09:33 AM

Like I said before, I don't think it's right for people to act like you're doing something wrong. Most people would love to be in your position and alot of people seem to stick up for you here. Can't blame you for getting attention and it's hard to blame those who feel neglected and unappreciated by staff.

Cheezy2
21-08-2005, 09:39 AM
Well I agree there, but callie and imp get a lot of new friends often. I know, like twice a week Imp chooses a random room from the nav that isn't particularly good looking and re-designs it - and thus makes friends with the room owners.

alex126
21-08-2005, 09:43 AM
Well I agree there, but callie and imp get a lot of new friends often. I know, like twice a week Imp chooses a random room from the nav that isn't particularly good looking and re-designs it - and thus makes friends with the room owners.

you must be gd friends you ave a trofey with happy birthday :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

alex126
21-08-2005, 09:46 AM

And by callie and imp , you mean the same person :)

Rarelime
21-08-2005, 09:48 AM
you must be gd friends you ave a trofey with happy birthday :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's a reward from Impetuous for being a good friend. As i said in my earlier post, they must trust eachother alot.

Tintinabulation
21-08-2005, 10:20 AM
Phew, that was a long read! I wanna voice my opinion. I understand the feelings of those habbos who think they are being neglected by habbo staff, whilst cheezy2 gets lots of attention. But if you read his posts and understand, he has done nothiong wrong, only right so why must he be critized on this forum, is it because you cannot face him in the real habbo, so you hide behind here for safety and security. Remember :
Matt has done nothing wrong all he has done is proved to staff members he has a fun likeable personality. I also feel for Matt himself, I mean how many threads have there been like this, but strangly Matt has always won, so why not stop this nonsence now before I have to set up an autokey for this sort of thread.

Rareoid
21-08-2005, 10:40 AM

My guess is she did create it. She created it using the Office Staff tool - 'Furni Creator'* They select the furniture (i think they use sprite code) then select ammount and Habbo to recieve the furniture (so is this case, Impetuous)

*Not correct name, just made up

howdy
21-08-2005, 11:43 AM
Alex, one word. Waster

Travellers
21-08-2005, 11:47 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I cant see the thing on the pic.

alex126
21-08-2005, 11:49 AM
Alex, one word. Waster

so did your 'life' that none of us had, has desided it didnt like you aswell

Beacuse you are online

Travellers
21-08-2005, 11:51 AM

Beacuse you are online
Both of you button it.

alex126
21-08-2005, 11:54 AM
Both of you button it.

No!

howdy
21-08-2005, 11:55 AM

Beacuse you are online

I'm online, your point? So are you, contradictory yet again.
Doesn't mean I lack a life. I love my life, I go out
everyday, play sports and run alot - and guess what I hope
to compete in the Olympics 2012, something you'll never
be able to do. I come online as well, because I enjoy speaking
to my online friends, so sthu already.

YellowParasol
21-08-2005, 11:56 AM
Is it me or cant i see it? ;s

alex126
21-08-2005, 11:57 AM
I'm online, your point? So are you, contradictory yet again.
Doesn't mean I lack a life. I love my life, I go out
everyday, play sports and run alot - and guess what I hope
to compete in the Olympics 2012, something you'll never
be able to do. I come online as well, because I enjoy speaking
to my online friends, so sthu already.

Well we have somthing in common, I am a very good runner

Travellers
21-08-2005, 11:57 AM
No!
W4nker

alex126
21-08-2005, 11:59 AM
W4nker

Thats rich coming from you

Go to'ss your self off

You might enjoy it

Rebecca
21-08-2005, 11:59 AM
pfft i want one :)

Travellers
21-08-2005, 12:04 PM
Thats rich coming from you

Go to'ss your self off

You might enjoy it
It is?
Explain why it is.

Rebecca
21-08-2005, 12:06 PM
would you 2 shut up! stop arguing like a pair of immature babies...

alex126
21-08-2005, 12:07 PM
It is?
Explain why it is.

i would rather get banned on this forum for expaling how having a wan'k is enjoy able,
If you would like to know google is always a good site :$

Rebecca
21-08-2005, 12:08 PM
omg you sick prat!!

alex126
21-08-2005, 12:10 PM
omg you sick prat!!

I am just saying that if they really want to know google has won adwards for telling you stuff,

Travellers
21-08-2005, 12:11 PM
i would rather get banned on this forum for expaling how having a wan'k is enjoy able,
If you would like to know google is always a good site :$
Lmao, how lame.

I heard they sell magnifying glasses on eBay..

Rebecca
21-08-2005, 12:14 PM
:o ROFLLL

alex126
21-08-2005, 12:15 PM
Lmao, how lame.

I heard they sell magnifying glasses on eBay..

How funny, :rolleyes:

You get orgys off ur mum, so I wouldnt say that

Rebecca
21-08-2005, 12:19 PM
dont speak about pplz mums... you never know.. they could b dead :l.....

shenk.
21-08-2005, 12:22 PM
er... :l argument had to join in.

Ur all gay.

Travellers
21-08-2005, 12:22 PM
How funny, :rolleyes:

You get orgys off ur mum, so I wouldnt say that
You're using the ole "mum" things.

How old are you?
10?
9?
Grow up kid.

alex126
21-08-2005, 12:23 PM
You're using the ole "mum" things.

How old are you?
10?
9?
Grow up kid.

\/\/hatever

shenk.
21-08-2005, 12:24 PM
\/\/hatever
im guessing 7

Travellers
21-08-2005, 12:24 PM
\/\/hatever
Yes shenk, he is a bad speller too.

alex126
21-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Yes shenk, he is a bad speller too.

I know , I very bad speller

Travellers
21-08-2005, 12:26 PM
I know , I very bad speller
Thanks for making yourself look like an idiot. :eusa_danc

shenk.
21-08-2005, 12:26 PM
I know I'm very very gay and are getting annoying now

well that was fun. ;]

alex126
21-08-2005, 12:29 PM
I am so gay that I need help, I su'ck too much ;]

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

shenk.
21-08-2005, 12:41 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
lol. Very nice shame it dint make sence.

Rebecca
21-08-2005, 12:43 PM
*joins in agen* HALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *echoes*

YellowParasol
21-08-2005, 12:46 PM
LOl How long's this Argument been going on for now..? :P

shenk.
21-08-2005, 12:47 PM
LOl How long's this Argument been going on for now..? :P
no idea but isnt it fun :D!

Rebecca
21-08-2005, 12:48 PM
rofl... well its prob being goin on since page... 6 i rekon

Travellers
21-08-2005, 12:49 PM
Wheres he gone? :(

shenk.
21-08-2005, 12:50 PM
rofl... well its prob being goin on since page... 6 i rekon
:l eh ur screen set up weird x) started page 2 for me :)

alex126
21-08-2005, 12:50 PM
Wheres he gone? :(

Well if ur refering to me , no where,

shenk.
21-08-2005, 12:52 PM
lol dont keep quiet make your presents known!!!!!!!

Rebecca
21-08-2005, 12:53 PM
:l eh ur screen set up weird x) started page 2 for me :)

rofl no i just can b arshed to look back <3

shenk.
21-08-2005, 12:54 PM
rofl no i just can b arshed to look back <3
lol fair enof x)

Rebecca
21-08-2005, 12:56 PM
OMGZZZZZZ this hacker dood from my skool added me on msn... omgzzzz i. .. /*dies*

shenk.
21-08-2005, 12:58 PM
OMGZZZZZZ this hacker dood from my skool added me on msn... omgzzzz i. .. /*dies*
eh? :l 'hacker dood from school' heh i used to have a name like that befor i went to collage =]

Travellers
21-08-2005, 01:03 PM
English lesson: You put your sentence like this: Well if ur refering to me , no where,
It should be this: Well if ur refering to me, no where.

Find the mistakes.

shenk.
21-08-2005, 01:06 PM
English lesson: You put your sentence like this: Well if ur refering to me , no where,

Find the mistakes.
lol isnt this fun. Its year 2 all over again!

Rebecca
21-08-2005, 01:06 PM

Find the mistakes.

i cnt see no mistakes :s omg am i stoopid :???? ... . .

Edit: AHA! the (.) in stead of (,)

Kieeran
21-08-2005, 01:07 PM
Carry on xD

shenk.
21-08-2005, 01:07 PM
i cnt see no mistakes :s omg am i stoopid :???? ... . .
Heh! even got the class idiot (no offence :)) =]

alex126
21-08-2005, 01:08 PM
lol isnt this fun. Its year 2 all over again!

Omg, I can type Good english, I tyoe very fast making it very bad,

Dont stress.

Rebecca
21-08-2005, 01:08 PM
Heh! even got the class idiot (no offence :)) =]

ROFLLL omg!! i'll have you know i am in the top classes at skool Kfnkz.

shenk.
21-08-2005, 01:09 PM
Omg, I can type Good english, I tyoe very fast making it very bad,

Dont stress.
i type very fast but its fine...?

Rebecca
21-08-2005, 01:10 PM
when i type sometymes i mispell :P

alex126
21-08-2005, 01:11 PM
Anyway I love my ','

Instead of '.' :D :D

Kieeran
21-08-2005, 01:12 PM
Dont matter incase im wrong

shenk.
21-08-2005, 01:12 PM
when i type sometymes i mispell :P
i never slpel aynhtnig worng ;]

Rebecca
21-08-2005, 01:13 PM
i never slpel aynhtnig worng ;]

yeh we cn see :)

shenk.
21-08-2005, 01:16 PM
yeh we cn see :)
good good :D

Kieeran
21-08-2005, 01:16 PM
This threads became an argument/spam thread probably get locked soon

shenk.
21-08-2005, 01:17 PM
This threads became an argument/spam thread probably get locked soon
yeh good ol' spam day ;]

Rebecca
21-08-2005, 01:18 PM
hrm.. which gets me thinking shall i have a psam toastie.. ?

Anime King
21-08-2005, 01:28 PM
WOW! NOT A COLA MACHINE! ITS NOT LIKE WE HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE BEFORE!!

Travellers
21-08-2005, 01:51 PM
Quiet alot of people havn't. =]

Rebecca
21-08-2005, 02:20 PM

OMG your post is so 1337 just coz you get turned on by nakie pixels!

mat64
21-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Tis a nice find.

Wootzeh
21-08-2005, 03:54 PM
Yay Spam =']

Let Fire Fall
21-08-2005, 06:30 PM

She obviously has nothing better to do than drop some furniture to amaze people. I think she should be looking into some of the many complaints they have received instead of "Playing the game"
exactly

SHlP
21-08-2005, 06:50 PM
Impetuous = Showing off Turnip.

alex126
21-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Impetuous = Showing off Turnip.

and to add =callie

Rawr
21-08-2005, 07:06 PM
Dunt start the whole Imp=Callie thing. :@

alex126
21-08-2005, 07:07 PM
Dunt start the whole Imp=Callie thing. :@

KK iw wont :D :D

Travellers
21-08-2005, 10:17 PM
KK iw wont :D :D
Kk, I wont. :D:D *****

The Professor
21-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Lmao record for biggest thread in this section?

This threads got more views than the stickied threads :o

Dudey!
22-08-2005, 11:18 PM
Good Find. I wonder if there'll be supers or catalogue rares? :S

Bog
23-08-2005, 02:09 AM
I Think they will be catalogue rares but they will delay thier release for as long as possable.

Foxx
23-08-2005, 02:22 AM
Thats Cool!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!