PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gaga - You and I video leaked!

Jordan:A
16-08-2011, 06:07 PM
The video for 'You and I' was meant to come out on Thursday but has been leaked, you can watch the video here -
Video contains mild nudity :)

http://perezhilton.com/

Way better than EOG - Very, 'Gaga'

Thomas
16-08-2011, 06:21 PM
weird like normal, but its good.

=Lizzy
16-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Im actually really disappointed with this

Not her best IMO.

Muct
16-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NK02HXzcPM

dont like the song but the vid is good:)

Edited by Suspective (Forum Moderator): Added Spoiler/Warning

MyNamesAbbey
16-08-2011, 06:53 PM
she always has weirdd videos:/

Jordan
16-08-2011, 08:26 PM
Omg, I'll watch it now!!

um.. its cool, weird and different. I expected more running lol. Some of it I really didnt get though!

Judas
17-08-2011, 03:36 AM
she always has weirdd videos:/

oh dear

yeah it is pretty good, a lot of the time it's hard to understand what's going on though you have to really concentrate otherwise it just looks like a load of unrelated clips thrown together.

i think the visuals are really amazing though.

BAMItsNajea
17-08-2011, 03:38 AM
It's Pretty Nice

Eric
17-08-2011, 03:55 AM
I think it's good.

Showder
17-08-2011, 04:12 AM
Hmmm , its wierd with nudity but naaawwwh , its kinda nice.

bootydrop
17-08-2011, 08:18 AM
She is creepy and weird IMO. I see not why people like her other than for her music, which is not that bad.

myke
17-08-2011, 10:09 AM
She is creepy and weird IMO. I see not why people like her other than for her music, which is not that bad.

because she's unique and stands up for a lot of stuff

love the video, you have to really understand the story of the song to understand the meaning of the video though.

she looks really pretty sometimes!

omglol at her running
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq1re2ujIR1qdmb8eo2_250.gif

Judas
17-08-2011, 01:17 PM

love the video, you have to really understand the story of the song to understand the meaning of the video though.

omglol at her running

lol that was so funny
she looks so beautiful in that scene.

Red
17-08-2011, 01:41 PM
well its ..... different. I generally love gaga and although I love the song, this is just :S
Thought the Judas vid was a load of crap and this is even worse.

Judas
17-08-2011, 04:48 PM
well its ..... different. I generally love gaga and although I love the song, this is just :S
Thought the Judas vid was a load of crap and this is even worse.

*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post inappropriate images

Red
17-08-2011, 04:49 PM
dnt kill me ;(

17-08-2011, 04:50 PM

omglol at her running

Lmfao - Her as a mermaid :drool:

Judas
17-08-2011, 04:52 PM
dnt kill me ;(

lol i'm kidding dwdw, we're all entitled to our opinions

even if yours is wrongjoking

Muct
17-08-2011, 05:05 PM
i don't like lady gaga, i loved her first album but born this way isn't really my cup of tea lmao. when i saw/heard Born This Way i totally went off her, then i saw/heard Judas and i was like 'ok this new album is kinda growing on me.' I don't get why everyone hated the edge of glory video because i loved it, i also love this.

i think the album is growing on me but born this way and bad kids are just ew lmao

18-08-2011, 02:43 AM
Just saw this, it may help people understand the video a bit
"When he tries to create Gaga, she doesn't work and is unhappy

But when he let's her grow and incubate, she becomes a magical beautiful mermaid.

The road is like the journey she's come on, the ice cream van is from her child hood which tells her to 'follow the crowd'

Also when she's in the cornfield with Jo, she can be herself no make up/fancy clothes, she can run around, have a joke and a laugh."

Judas
18-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Just saw this, it may help people understand the video a bit
"When he tries to create Gaga, she doesn't work and is unhappy

But when he let's her grow and incubate, she becomes a magical beautiful mermaid.

The road is like the journey she's come on, the ice cream van is from her child hood which tells her to 'follow the crowd'

Also when she's in the cornfield with Jo, she can be herself no make up/fancy clothes, she can run around, have a joke and a laugh."

This is what I got from it.

She's walking through the desert to find her "Nebraska guy", and when she gets there he tries to experiment on her (representing a man trying change who she is), to turn her from a mermaid to fully human, so he can make her have a human lower half and have sex with her (when he's like humping up on her but obviously he's unable to do it properly), but the more he tries to change her "the more magical she becomes", so they grow further apart:

The more he tries to fix me, the more magical I become.
http://twitter.com/#!/ladygaga/status/103219566146101248

I'm pretty sure her being with Jo and kissing him etc is showing that she has finally learnt to love herself for who she is, then because she has now overcome her insecurity or whatever, she can now go on to love another so she marries him in the end.

You must love all + every part of me, as must I, for this complex + incomprehensible force to be true.
http://twitter.com/#!/ladygaga/status/103537797444542465

So basically it's a metaphor for loving yourself (what else with Gaga) to enable you to love another person, and no matter how much they try to change you to suit their own needs you have to stand your ground and be true to yourself and take pride in being different.

That's my take on it anyway, but the video is all chopped up and messy so it's kind of all over the place, there's no real coherence or order to it but that's what I like to think it's about.

Muct
20-08-2011, 10:31 PM
What someone commented:

The video has complex layers of metaphors. The doll & ice cream represent her bullied childhood for being different. Her half robot & half human from NY portray Stefani & Gaga. In cornfield, Gaga as a man & her pure self depict her angel & dark side; the dancing is from Bad Romance: the raise of her career. Mermaid: a metaphor, he loves her for who she is. The torture is the awful feeling of being away from her love. The wedding dress represents life experiences & the inspiration for the song.

Yeah I just noticed the dancing IS the same as Bad Romance, weird lmao. This makes more sense compared to the video than to anything else I've heard so I'm gonna believe the video is about the above.

20-08-2011, 10:52 PM
Saw the video on TV today :D
Hope the song reachers number 1 - everyone should go and buy from iTunes - kk, go!

Judas
21-08-2011, 11:42 AM
What someone commented:

The video has complex layers of metaphors. The doll & ice cream represent her bullied childhood for being different. Her half robot & half human from NY portray Stefani & Gaga. In cornfield, Gaga as a man & her pure self depict her angel & dark side; the dancing is from Bad Romance: the raise of her career. Mermaid: a metaphor, he loves her for who she is. The torture is the awful feeling of being away from her love. The wedding dress represents life experiences & the inspiration for the song.

Yeah I just noticed the dancing IS the same as Bad Romance, weird lmao. This makes more sense compared to the video than to anything else I've heard so I'm gonna believe the video is about the above.

erm what part of the dancing is the same as bad romance lol..

Muct
21-08-2011, 01:31 PM
erm what part of the dancing is the same as bad romance lol..

when she's in the barn thing with green hair it's basically just a faster version of the bad romance dancing, and you can hardly say it isn't because lots of other people have said it too...
there are probably more parts too but i cba going through 6 minutes just to point it out lol

Habbies
21-08-2011, 01:37 PM
She's such a weird mermaid, seriously.

Judas
21-08-2011, 02:41 PM
when she's in the barn thing with green hair it's basically just a faster version of the bad romance dancing, and you can hardly say it isn't because lots of other people have said it too...
there are probably more parts too but i cba going through 6 minutes just to point it out lol

Are you blind? It's nothing like the BR choreo. LOL I will say whatever I like, there is not one move taken from Bad Romance in the You and I video.

Muct
21-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Are you blind? It's nothing like the BR choreo. LOL I will say whatever I like, there is not one move taken from Bad Romance in the You and I video.

ok, so you're right and everybody else that said it's the same dance on the video is wrong, lol sure.

Judas
21-08-2011, 02:47 PM
ok, so you're right and everybody else that said it's the same dance on the video is wrong, lol sure.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpdvd4fgEI1qbxrev.gif
Glad you're getting the idea.

Ceilidh.
25-08-2011, 06:07 PM
I really like it :P One of my favourite songs off the album :) I'm glad it's a single.

Jordan
01-09-2011, 10:34 PM
This is one out of the five videos that are going to be posted. She posted earlier this:

Have a surprise for LittleMonsters! Didn't just shoot 1 You and I music video. 5 more fashion films to come by Inez Van Lamsweerde. 1st in 3 hrs

I'm not sure what is it about really, but I saw this:

1. Nymph

2. Jo Calderon

3. Yüyi

4. Bronette Gaga

5. Teal Gaga

5 Personalities that build Lady Gaga, as she said "YouAndIVideo: You must love all + every part of me, as must I, for this complex + incomprehensible force to be true."

So it kinda makes sense but I'm sure some other members on here can make it clearer :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTiV9Obc9c4

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!