PDA

View Full Version : Loan Companys

Richie
16-08-2011, 08:40 PM
Hey,
Does anyone know what a company like http://www.providentpersonalcredit.ie/ would do if you failed to pay your weekly cash back?

Suspective
16-08-2011, 08:48 PM
They wouldn't do much straight away. What you would need to do is write to them how much you can pay them a month.

I wouldn't use them though if I was you. Just search them up on Google, and your see their terrible feedback.

Richie
16-08-2011, 08:52 PM
They wouldn't do much straight away. What you would need to do is write to them how much you can pay them a month.

I wouldn't use them though if I was you. Just search them up on Google, and your see their terrible feedback.

I know but stuff comes up, **** happens and some weeks you can be broke.

Misawa
16-08-2011, 09:04 PM
I live with someone who works for Provident. The interest is *huge* but it's for people who have no credit, bad credit or huge loans that have been deferred from other companies. Customers love her, but you get the odd few *****s who can't pay and make excuses. If you go long enough without paying you get taken to court.

Adam
16-08-2011, 09:04 PM
Use a company like Wonga who are reputable and their fees aren't THAT extortionate. If you miss your payment it's a £20 fee.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!