PDA

View Full Version : Suduko

Mizki
20-08-2005, 10:52 PM
I really hate crosswords and word searches and all that type, I hate word and number games, I am the worst at them - that's probably why. I don't think my patience is good enougth for me to sit down and complete them either.

Whilst at work, I noticed a few of my colegues were constantly doing this number game in the newspapers lying around the place, and they would race to the papers everyday to take out this certain word game. I thought, hell - how wierd. Anyway one day they told me about it, I thought hell - even wierder.

Now on the plane, when I went on holiday I noticed the person next to me, in the row next to my row and the lad in front of me were also doing this puzzle. I thought blimey! I must be missing somthing!

http://www.codestore.net/store.nsf/unid/BLOG-20050608

So back in England, yesterday I took a look in the newspaper and pulled out the game thing and took a good shot at it. And oh my word i'm now addicted to it. Even today, I was dj'ing - got too involved in the Suduko puzzle on my desk to bother speaking :P was watching a film, missed half of it because again, too involved in Suduko... Darn I must be getting old!

Now you may be thinking, oh my goodness Miz has lost it! But I really am not the type to do word and number games but hell this one is good.

Ok print some of these out and try it yourself!

Ok I can't find the link I found to print some out, so try searching google, or nab your mums newspaper!

Eamonn
21-08-2005, 10:50 AM
rarr i tried to do one of them in the daily star they can be hard go for the internet ones www.mousebreaker.com have an internet one

Steph
21-08-2005, 10:58 AM
oooh yeah they rock! we did some of them in maths last year for end of term! yes they are addictive although I havn't done one in ages!

Scriptermone
21-08-2005, 11:05 AM
My mum does them all the time
theyre called Su doku
not su duko
lol my Mums amazing at em'

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!