PDA

View Full Version : New Server - Needing builders!

Ardemax
17-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Hello there, welcome to my thread, please make yourself at home.

Me and a large group of friends are making a server and we're hoping to get it open to the public and maybe hosted on a dedicated server soon-ish.

It's an RPG-ish type server and if you would like to relate it to games such as Runescape, feel free. It will have towns, cities, villages, hamlets and in those places will be mining pits, forests that re-grow themselves, fishing spots, shops, trading stations, houses to rent, buy or sell, and much, much more.

At the moment we are looking for people who are interested in building RPG-ish towns, houses and things like game arenas and PVP lands.

We've got plenty of plugins (such as ButtonWarp, Turnstile and Citizens) which make RPG-ish-playing a whole lot of fun.

The idea is, is that when you join the game you enter a tutorial island, you have nothing, and you cannot build where you like (we are thinking of doing a sign-up thing through a website to validate all players on the server). You can then collect resources, battle monsters (and get credits for killing certain mobs!) and buy property. You can then buy battle gear and do war against darker mobs or even against other players (in PVP arenas/lands).

I think the server has potential and I hope that you can see that too! :D

Sorry for the LONG post, but I just had to clear up a few things.

To see a few screenshots of part of the server so far, click the spoiler. Apart from that, if you are interested in lending a hand or two, reply to this thread or give me a PM.

If you help out now, I'm sure you can be a MOD if you really wanted to when the server opens, haha! ;)

http://i53.tinypic.com/2j3nn9v.png
Spawn Area (not finished)

http://i54.tinypic.com/rtl5jp.png
Demba City

http://i53.tinypic.com/ogwfio.png
Small Fishing Village (name undecided)

http://i52.tinypic.com/so2zqr.png
Stately Homes For Sale

dbgtz
17-08-2011, 03:11 PM
Wow, looks pretty bad ass. I would help but I'm too preoccupied at the moment so I'll just check it out when it is open :P

Oleh
17-08-2011, 06:17 PM
I could lend a hand in building. Haven't played in a while so this could be a good opportunity.

Thomas
18-08-2011, 12:52 PM
i can help.
also for the pvp i'd recommend maybe doing a wilderness like in runescape?

Nick
18-08-2011, 01:13 PM
I'd love to help out :) PM me the info if needed ;D

Neil
18-08-2011, 03:27 PM
I'd be somewhat interested in helping with building although going by the screenshots you'll probably want to make the buildings more interesting, little design features to make each town or city more unique maybe.

Ardemax
18-08-2011, 07:24 PM
Wow, looks pretty bad ass. I would help but I'm too preoccupied at the moment so I'll just check it out when it is open :P

Cheers Tom ;D Yeah hope to see you in the near future making an appearance on the server, haha!

I could lend a hand in building. Haven't played in a while so this could be a good opportunity.

Alright cool, I'll PM you my Skype details.

i can help.
also for the pvp i'd recommend maybe doing a wilderness like in runescape?

Yeah this is what I was thinking. Maybe like the whole north of the world could be classed as "danger lands" where rarer ores could be found? I'll PM you now!

I'd love to help out :) PM me the info if needed ;D

Cracking :) Same as above!

I'd be somewhat interested in helping with building although going by the screenshots you'll probably want to make the buildings more interesting, little design features to make each town or city more unique maybe.

Was thinking like this too. If you're interested in building I'll give you a PM right away :D

Lew
21-08-2011, 06:54 PM
I'd love to help, I dont have the best building skills but I can offer what I can do.

Zuth
29-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Its looking good, I wouldn't mind helping, PM me when you can! (I dont have Skype so maybe MSN?)

Ardemax
29-08-2011, 11:40 PM
Its looking good, I wouldn't mind helping, PM me when you can! (I dont have Skype so maybe MSN?)

I don't use MSN sorry!

Get skype at www.skype.com, it takes like 2 seconds and it's waaaaayy cooler :D

Yupt
30-08-2011, 10:21 AM
Hey I'm looking for a new server to get involved with! :D

Thomas
30-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Hey I'm looking for a new server to get involved with! :D

fantastic! i have literally just opened the forum today, to save you going to the thread here:

Come join us at www.DembaLand.com
DembaLand is a minecraft RPG server which is currently under construction however the forum is 99% done. We have decided to open the forum since only the coding of the forum skin is left to do and that shouldn't take too long and we want to get more people interested in the server before it actually opens mid to late september. If you do not have minecraft or you're not interested in joining the server when it opens the DembaLand forum also offers a General section much like here on habboxforum.

We would love to see you there!

Forum owner/manager - Myself
Assistant forum manager - Lxce
Server owner/manager - Ardemax
Assistant server manager - Declan (On Dembaland forum)

Yupt
30-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Awesome, i'm all signed up under the username Mike :)

Thomas
30-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Awesome, i'm all signed up under the username Mike :)

sweet, sent you a PM with some information ;)

Zuth
30-08-2011, 12:16 PM
I don't use MSN sorry!

Get skype at www.skype.com, it takes like 2 seconds and it's waaaaayy cooler :D

Just signed up to your forum as Ben could you PM me the info please?

Thomas
30-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Just signed up to your forum as Ben could you PM me the info please?

The server its self is not done, its being developed. you'll have to get in contact with Aled/Ardemax about server info ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!