PDA

View Full Version : WTW(ednesday)?

Nick
18-08-2011, 06:58 AM
YESTERDAY'S WINNERS:
Well done to the Habbos listed below! You've each scored a Beach Ball! When more than one Habbo sends in the same question, the staff will pick the one they’re going to answer randomly.

SmoothCriminal's Questions
What was your favorite comic book growing up? Sent in by Countryboy96
I was a huge fan of Jim Lee's X-Men comcis...but I'd honestly have to give it to the Dark Horse comics version of Aliens vs Predator. I collected comics like a fiend back in the day!
Why is your mustache looks like my dads? Im serious.. IT DOES! Sent in by Crosstone
Because Crosstone...I...am your father! *that's not true...that's impossible!*

Fozzie’s Questions
What is your absoulute favorite beverage of all time? Sent in by Brydan,
Hot chocolate in the winter or a chocolate milkshake in the summer!
If you had to eat at only one restaurant for the rest of your life, which restaurant would you choose? Sent in by Zipedtight-xo
That's easy! There's a Japanese restaurant on Oxford Street in Sydney called Don Dons and it's the best! I've been going there for years. I'm craving it right now!!
Puffin's Questions
What is your favorite movie of ALL TIME!? Sent in by Xx....U....xXjr
So many movies! Although, I think I have to go with "Lost in Translation" -- the cinematography, the subtle story, Tokyo, Bill Murray (!)... :)
Hey Puffin, If you could spend a day with any famous person who would it be and why? Sent in by ,freckles
I'd love to spend the day with Johnny Depp, please! No wait.. how could I EVER go back to my normal life after?! Oh, who cares. JOHNNY DEPP!

Welldone winners ;)

Eric
18-08-2011, 07:35 AM
Jim Lee is my real life friend, my chinese friend of course lol.

Anywayyy , well done :) good questions!

Pigperson
18-08-2011, 05:16 PM
Well Done to all the winners :D You win a very good prize of a Beach Ball ;)

Will

geo
18-08-2011, 06:36 PM
WELL DONE

Mr-Trainor
19-08-2011, 09:11 AM
Well done to all those who had their question answered :D!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!