PDA

View Full Version : Giving Each and every one of us Respect from Staff etc..

olympic-games
21-08-2005, 05:25 AM
This is quite Hard to explain really ,sorry if your as Confused as me.

I`ll break this down easily :0.
What I am sick of Is Hobba`s and Mod`s who think its completely alright to tell you what to do etc.. as a Personal endeavour or because their bored they think they can Boss you around on or off duty.

If your Mission reads something Like "Grow some grass then smoke it" You are asked to change it ,that`s ok but the way Hobba`s ask you is disgusting "OI change your Mission right now" etc (my friend was told this)..
Maybe if they treated us as Human beings ,because that`s what we are Outside of Habbo and Not A Prisoner. or Bad Person.

And also The call for help system.
How many of you actually get Help from it? How Many of you actually get benefit or comfort knowing the Offender is banned or warned to not scam or harass you ? Not Alot ,Maybe Instead of acknowling Well knowen Habbo`s or regular`s and Mistreating the new people they respond to all calls for help.

That makes a Hobba/Mod does it not? You wouldn`t think that nowday`s :).

Omg! i carnt even believe a thread was made about this! Hobba`s and moderators are there to inforce the habboway and im quite sure that none of them will speak to you like that. Hobba`s are there to help they dont have to help but they do becuase they are nice people.

HolyWar
21-08-2005, 05:53 AM
Any time I'm fortunate enough to actually have the presence of a moderator in my room, the only thing they say is "You have to email them " and they actually referred to the company they are working for as "them" .

You shouldn't see staff / mods in rooms, they should be behind the scenes and only send alerts and take care of everything else without an actual presence in the game. Why do staff need to associate and develop friendships with other users? They should run the competitions, moderate the chats, avoid giving out their passwords and they should also give more respect to the users that help pay their bills..

olympic-games
21-08-2005, 05:55 AM
How do you email Player support IF THE HELP TOOL DOESNT WORK or is DOWn or GLITCHES.

I Just would Like to see New people Greeted and being treated equally By Hobbas ,Instead of being banned etc.. for doing something wrong for the first time.

SkaKid77
21-08-2005, 12:52 PM
Yeah, i think that we should have a bit more respect from some mod's/Hobba's, i applied to be one before the age changed and they didnt reply. Then the age went up and i have now been waiting for some kind of reply for about 3 years.

Also i had my old site (which was a .co.uk site) advertised in my mission and a hobba told me to change it. I wasnt advertising in by telling people to go to it, just in my mission because i wanted people to maybe have a look (it was one similar to Habbox (but a lot worse :p).

But i think its not just Hobba's and mods who need to respect people, but everyone, there is always someone who thinks they are better than someone else, and this needs to stop.

olympic-games
23-08-2005, 05:40 AM
Because Hobba`s Have extra Powers and features they ream supreme?

And because Mod`s/Hobbas can send Hobba alerts such as "Give me 800 thrones hehe" by MOD-Omega that they are cool?

Their doing a Job and sometimes they do it well ,but Most the time they think its suitable to ignore call`s for help and visit guest rooms....we don`t get extra benefits or breaks when we work .why should they?

partie2
23-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Omg! i carnt even believe a thread was made about this! Hobba`s and moderators are there to inforce the habboway and im quite sure that none of them will speak to you like that. Hobba`s are there to help they dont have to help but they do becuase they are nice people.

:Lemmings.
23-08-2005, 09:51 PM
I Agree, There Are Some Really Good Hobbas And MOD's But There Are Also Really Snobby Rubbish Ones, Who Let Power Go To Their Head.

Dudeitsme
23-08-2005, 10:04 PM
I hate hobbas even though i was one on us but besides that You give them a little athority they take it to the head

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!