PDA

View Full Version : Improved Hand

IceComet
21-08-2005, 05:25 AM
I think that habbo should make all the furni move up in your hand when you are trading, I hate when Im making a large trade and you have to click the "more stuff button" to get to all the rest of your furni. So I think as you put the furni down in the box, it should move up to the first part of your hand, for example like when you are putting furni down in your room, you dont have to keep clicking "more stuff"

olympic-games
21-08-2005, 05:29 AM
Yes I agree.

Thank`s for bringing up this Idea Josh.

I`m sick of Having to restart again and again the hand to the Place where your Item`s that your Trading are Located.
What I`d Like is the hand to Move/reload when you want to..Isn`t that why we have the "More stuff" logo anyway? Lol

And If normal`s where to the front /rares to back that would be Awesome.

Let`s submit this to Habbo and They Might aknowledge Our idea`s.

IceComet
21-08-2005, 05:35 AM
Maybe Justin, we are so brilliant !

olympic-games
21-08-2005, 05:56 AM
Just not brilliant enough for the Like`s of "call her ie" -cough-

HolyWar
21-08-2005, 06:48 AM
Nice to have friends that trust you and pay for a holly wall and then you drop it in their room instead of trading it.Unfortuantely we can't trust everyone and it can be such a pain in the bobba for big trades. Good idea..

I traded a 100 piece holly wall back to back and my wrist was actually sore afterwards.

CustomHabbo
22-08-2005, 12:43 AM
Ahh i hate big trades like that clicking more stuff all the time :@ i think there should be a box that pops up instead of your hand that has every furni in it but it has like Holly 200x then u double click it another box comes up and u just type in like 100 and it goes to the trade box . I think that will help alot

olympic-games
23-08-2005, 05:42 AM
Habbo don`t get it though.
When have any ideas been negotiated or used for the Hotel?

If they were they would take credit for it and The Name supplied alongside the idea would be wiped or forgot about.

Dudey!
23-08-2005, 08:54 AM
Lmao i wonder if the scripters who made the bear rugs could sue? For copyright :S

partie2
23-08-2005, 04:26 PM
well i think its fine how it is this is just a really lazy idea!

IceComet
24-08-2005, 12:57 AM
Its not a lazy idea, its so annoying when you have to keep going to the back of your hand for furni and takes trading much longer, its not being lazy its being more efficient.

Joeymac
24-08-2005, 01:04 AM
HABBO AINT ABOUT TRADING

Its about Friends Remember that

and its about mo money for habbo

and Yea :D

olympic-games
24-08-2005, 01:31 AM
Yea exactly ..
And when the hand doesnt apepar to mvoe you over click ..and you get the part of the ahnd you want and ti moves..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!