PDA

View Full Version : WTF(riday)?

Nick
20-08-2011, 11:36 AM
SmoothCriminal's Questions
If there was a movie about the Habbo staff, what actor would portray your character? Sent in by Mufassa.
Clive Owen...totally Clive Owen.
I know you like the Dreamcast video game system, but what is your favorite video game of all time? Sent in by Valdenan
Hmm, it's a touch decision...but I'd have to narrow it down to Final Fantasy VII. Too many epic/nostalgic memories of that game.
Fozzie’s Questions
Us girls just wanna have fun! :) So what do you do with your girls, on a free night? Sent in by Whisper?
Wooo girls nights are the best! Dinner and dancing is always fun but one of my favorite things is just meeting up at a coffee shop for some hot chocolate, cake and gossip.
What is your favorite song of all time? Sent in by Valdenan
My favorite song of all time! I can't answer that, there are just too many! I guess the first one that comes to mind is 'All I Want Is You by Barry Louis Polisar'. That song has some great memories attached to it and it always makes me smile.
Puffin's Questions
Would you rather live with? A koala bear that knows sign language, or a panda
bear that sings lullabies? Sent in by Garriet
Ooooh. Tough one! I might get a bit sick of listening to lullabies all day and all night, so there might be more possibilities with the sign languages koala (that is, as long as I learn sign language), but both are adorable, even without lullabies and sign language!
Quick! There is a new trend in town called "Hyperactiveness" ! What you gonna do to follow the trend? Sent in by B-E-A-UTIFUL!
Uhm. I'm sorry, but I'm not much of a trendfollower to begin with, and I'm much too slothlike to be hyperactive.. haha. Even reading this question makes me sleepy ;)
That's gonna wrap up the week long Staff Questions session! Congrats to those who got their questions answered. We'll be giving WTF(riday) Staff Q/A events a little vacation for now. Be sure to check back later for the return of Habbo Staff Q/A.
Thanks Habbos!

go harriet ;D

David
20-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Ew space it out a little, too cramped :(

Nick
20-08-2011, 11:44 AM
Too much work :'( :P

=Lizzy
20-08-2011, 11:46 AM
well done harriet :P

Ms.Aquamarine
20-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Well done Harrieta! :D Congratulations to the others also!

geo
20-08-2011, 11:49 AM
WOO WELL DONE WINNER ESPECIALLY HARRIET

Pigperson
20-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Well Done to everyone, especially Harriet :D Why would you pick a koala bear that knmows sign language lol, not many people know it themselves :D

Will

garriet
20-08-2011, 06:56 PM
haha thank you everyone ;)
well done to everyone else!
and ikr will lmfao :L

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!