PDA

View Full Version : My epic hacker.

Randomme
20-08-2011, 02:25 PM
So yeah, I was at my friends house and we both went on RuneScape as we hadn't been on it for a while. Then when I came home I got back on to it and started using it but it died out after like two weeks when my membership ran out. So then when I got membership like two months later (60 day membership) I went back on to redeem a code, then I noticed I had like 105 days of membership left and I was like woah something has gone wrong here. Then I logged on, seen my attack level rise to 73 from 65, strength to 75 from 67, I check my bank immediately to make sure everything is there...I see full dragon armour, a lot of runes and a whip which I wanted so bad, I'm like woah, did Christmas come early? Then an hour later someone messages me "Hey Seamus, wanna go pk?"

I have three words; dumbest friend ever.

I mean like he didn't even try to hide it? I knew I would get my account back as I have everything linked to it...so why bother? Pathetic, LMAO.

Rashelly
20-08-2011, 04:02 PM
so seamus is your friend?
some friend!

Randomme
20-08-2011, 04:03 PM
LOOL, Ikr. Awesome friend.

imbing
22-08-2011, 11:42 AM
keep sharing the account with him...

Chris
22-08-2011, 12:51 PM
So he stole your account, got you loads of free stuff and then you got it back. What a nice hacker! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!