PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Not getting pixels anymore

Halas
20-08-2011, 03:07 PM
I was online for 3 hours and i didnt got any new pixels.
I asked other peoples and they are complaining too.
I am so mad if Habbo remove getting pixels for staying online. So i cant finish walls + floors + pet food

Vernier
23-08-2011, 12:22 PM
I don't think they have, if you go on the client, click the blue button on top right>>>>>>>>>>>> (it shows how many pixels) Click that it says how to earn pixels. It still shows on number 2 "get rewarded for spending time each day in habbo - the longer you stay the more you earn! Unless of course they haven't updated it, but i don't see why they would remove them. I took a screenie of it for you :P

Best of luck getting this problem sorted! :)

David.

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k597/davidjamesgk/pixels.jpg

Halas
23-08-2011, 06:02 PM
^ i know im banned anyway xx

Vernier
23-08-2011, 07:44 PM
aw that sucks.

David.

Showder
24-08-2011, 10:06 AM
Wow , just went on HABBO , to my shock all my pixels have disappeared >:( I actually had around 2 thousand but now it has vanished in NOWHERE. I'm angry about it now (seriously why should I be? You can't really buy anything via pixels except for Kurnia and Hello stuff and PetFood etc.)

Vernier
24-08-2011, 10:56 AM
Wow , just went on HABBO , to my shock all my pixels have disappeared >:( I actually had around 2 thousand but now it has vanished in NOWHERE. I'm angry about it now (seriously why should I be? You can't really buy anything via pixels except for Kurnia and Hello stuff and PetFood etc.)

Ooft, thats bad. I would be angry aswell, especially if you're doing them achievements that you need pixels for like the "Firestarter" Badge. Hopefullly they will reappear ;)

David.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!