PDA

View Full Version : MW3 Game pre-order bonus

dbgtz
22-08-2011, 06:49 PM
http://img.game.co.uk/images/widgets/w_COD_MW3_Intel_03.jpg

Brady mini strategy guide
Special British Forces Avatar/Theme**
Top Secret item to be announced soon.

And according to the T&C, its the avatar for the 360 and theme for PS3. Looks better than the BO one by far.

Chris
22-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Was waiting for this before I ordered. Of course, I'll wait until the other editions are announced first before ordering.

Oleh
22-08-2011, 06:55 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and say the top secret item is gonna be almost the same as what came with Black ops

samsaBEAR
23-08-2011, 09:27 AM
I won't be getting the Prestige edition, but it'll be nice to see how they'll beat the RC Car

dbgtz
23-08-2011, 12:52 PM
I won't be getting the Prestige edition, but it'll be nice to see how they'll beat the RC Car

That's pretty off topic but me thinks the whole hardened/prestige set up will be slighty different to the steelbook, other item (art book/medal), dlc and large item for prestige. It'll just be the plastic case and 1 bit of "free dlc" for £100 :3 No but seriously I can imagine the formula being slightly different as the hardened edition "preview" from a tweet from Robert Bowling, it looked slightly larger and it looked somewhat different to the BO/MW2 one.
http://www.mw3blog.com/imgs/hardenedwarfare3small.jpg
To me that looks much thicker and looks more like a box to get the crap out of (like the COD4 collectors) rather then some flimsy plastic.

dbgtz
01-10-2011, 12:05 PM
Sorry for the bump, but I didn't see the need of a new thread. The secret item is 4 hours of double XP .

Chris
01-10-2011, 05:50 PM
Sorry for the bump, but I didn't see the need of a new thread. The secret item is 4 hours of double XP .

I saw that yesterday, its probably their best pre-order bonus ever. :D

Suspective
01-10-2011, 05:52 PM
I'm not sure whether to pre-order it or wait till the day it comes out. The supermarkets usually do it cheaper on the day it comes out. Like they did with FIFA 12 (especially Sainsburys)

Accipiter
01-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Asda's down my street so I wake up at 8 and take a stroll down, because literally NO ONE in the north east wakes up at 8

samsaBEAR
02-10-2011, 01:08 PM
im just gonna get it from amazon, it's £15 cheaper than getting it from GAME, so i'd rather get money off then an avatar item i won't use and double exp.

dbgtz
02-10-2011, 04:10 PM
im just gonna get it from amazon, it's £15 cheaper than getting it from GAME, so i'd rather get money off then an avatar item i won't use and double exp.

£5*
Anyway even if game is a little more expensive, I think the additional £5 is quite justified (depending on how good the theme/avatar looks and what content is in the strategy guide) and tbh game has been good to me, whereas my experience with amazon has not been great, though the reason game might be good for me is that the HQ and a warehouse are in the same town but meh.

Also does anyone know if the items in the intel pack are just for the UK (apart from double points obviously), just curious to see if it is :P

AgnesIO
02-10-2011, 04:25 PM

Extra money for an avatar seems a bit of a piss take to me - I know there are other things but nothing exciting lol

Lights
02-10-2011, 04:40 PM
Asda's down my street so I wake up at 8 and take a stroll down, because literally NO ONE in the north east wakes up at 8

Sad

me myself is waiting for BF3, although i'll probably get MW3 at christmas. No rush to get it

Accipiter
02-10-2011, 04:42 PM
Sad

me myself is waiting for BF3, although i'll probably get MW3 at christmas. No rush to get it

Get an XBOX while you're at it, and i'm enjoying BF3!

And apologies that you can't wake up at 8 o'clock you northerner ****

dbgtz
02-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Sad

I don't get how that is sad, a middle aged man going to a midnight release (and isn't press or related to the games promotion) is sad.

Lights
02-10-2011, 04:51 PM
Get an XBOX while you're at it, and i'm enjoying BF3!

And apologies that you can't wake up at 8 o'clock you northerner ****

You get a PS3, Xbox's are so 2009. also same ;) You download beta?

and @dbgtz
It's a joke between friends, but I agree with you ;)

AgnesIO
02-10-2011, 04:55 PM
You get a PS3, Xbox's are so 2009. also same ;) You download beta?

and @dbgtz
It's a joke between friends, but I agree with you ;)

I think you mean 2005.

Lights
02-10-2011, 04:56 PM
wut, 05 was the era of the great PS2 if I recall correctly.

AgnesIO
02-10-2011, 05:01 PM
wut, 05 was the era of the great PS2 if I recall correctly.

The Xbox 360 was released on November 22, 2005, in the United States and Canada; December 2, 2005, in Europe and December 10, 2005, in Japan.

Lights
02-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Oo, well it's older then i thought!

Still, I was still playing the PS2 back then. Best console ever.

AgnesIO
02-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Oo, well it's older then i thought!

Still, I was still playing the PS2 back then. Best console ever.

Using the American term.. PERIOD.

PS2 literally made the PS3 and xBox 360 what it is :P

Lights
02-10-2011, 05:08 PM
No doubt!

Thats why PS3 had so much hate, you can't improve on perfection!

samsaBEAR
02-10-2011, 10:12 PM
£5*
Anyway even if game is a little more expensive, I think the additional £5 is quite justified (depending on how good the theme/avatar looks and what content is in the strategy guide) and tbh game has been good to me, whereas my experience with amazon has not been great, though the reason game might be good for me is that the HQ and a warehouse are in the same town but meh.

Also does anyone know if the items in the intel pack are just for the UK (apart from double points obviously), just curious to see if it is :P
Oh really, on amazon it says it's meant to be £90, my bad. idk, i don't really like my local GAME store, the manager is a ****** so i'll just order from amazon anyway :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!