PDA

View Full Version : The Smurfs.

DPS
22-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Ok so as a child i was a true fan of the Smurfs watched it daily ect ect, i did think a film would spoil how i saw the smurfs in my head, but No! the film is really good, wont give away what happens ect ect.

But Gutsy Smurf "Scottish One" is so cool! theres alot of "LOL" moments.

DPS
23-08-2011, 09:05 AM
I wouldnt say its the best ive seen this year, Rise of the Planet of the apes was :P

iJess
23-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Going to see it next week, it will have to be very good to beat Harry Potter and The Inbetweeners :P

DPS
23-08-2011, 12:51 PM
Going to see it next week, it will have to be very good to beat Harry Potter and The Inbetweeners :P

You actully think HP was good? I waited 11 years to watch that film! and it was a complete let down.

Planet of the apes was even better. says alot.

iJess
23-08-2011, 05:10 PM
You actully think HP was good? I waited 11 years to watch that film! and it was a complete let down.

Oh I thought it was good :) oh well.

geo
23-08-2011, 06:34 PM
I thought it was great! :D

Misawa
23-08-2011, 07:51 PM
Horrendous reviews, as expected.

I resent the comment about Rise of the Planet of the Apes. An excellent reboot that did a good job of filling huge shoes. The original is and always will be more highly regarded than any of the Potter movies.

Accipiter
23-08-2011, 07:57 PM

The only things that were a let down where voldermort becoming Dr Octavious (from spiderman) & Harry not fixing his own wand with the elder wand.

The snape scene nearly had me in tears, except it wasn't in the shrieking shack.

DPS
23-08-2011, 08:39 PM
The only things that were a let down where voldermort becoming Dr Octavious (from spiderman) & Harry not fixing his own wand with the elder wand.

The snape scene nearly had me in tears, except it wasn't in the shrieking shack.

Haha no it's ok and yes the snape scene was really good, but i just think the storyline was alot worse than the book :(

Smurfed-
23-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Haha no it's ok and yes the snape scene was really good, but i just think the storyline was alot worse than the book :(

I almost cried at the snape scene. one of my favourite scenes of the film is where Harry is looking back at the memories, I also love the fact that a guy in a cardigan practically killed voldermort :L

DPS
23-08-2011, 10:22 PM
I think we might get into trouble for posting off topic lol

Edited by Suspective (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!