PDA

View Full Version : Friends Stream Updates

Mr-Trainor
24-08-2011, 02:30 PM
http://www.habbo.com/articles/2580-friends-stream-updates
Stream when you're winning ;)
This week our Tech Team has been busy as beavers updating the Friends Stream, fixing a few bugs and optimizing like madness.
WHAT'S NEW:
* You can now write and publish a message into the Stream and share your thoughts, what you've been up to, what you want to do, or whatever is on your mind, with all your friends. This feature lets you send a message to all your friends at once.
Type all your words and then hit the Share button, or shift + enter to publish. Once posted you can't delete the message and all your friends will see it, so be careful what you say!
* We also hooked the Stream up to our official Twitter feed so you can get the latest news, via our Tweets, in the Hotel.
We've been listening to your feedback on the Friends Stream since it launched, and towards the end of this week we'll put up a poll for you to enter in order to give us even more feedback about this feature and the recent changes. Stay tuned!
PS: did you know about this ››

Pigperson
24-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Too much like facebook and the fact is, that on Habbo you have so many friends that you don't even know. This feature can't compete with Facebook because no one really cares what you are doing because you hardly know each other.

Will

geo
24-08-2011, 03:21 PM
It's like facebook although it would be better if you could see who likes it, and if you could comment.

Chris
24-08-2011, 04:56 PM
A lot like facebook as expected, but I like the twitter part. :)

Mark
24-08-2011, 07:25 PM
I don't think I'll be using it although I guess it's a good feature

Aaron
24-08-2011, 11:23 PM
I don't have the friend stream thankfully! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!