PDA

View Full Version : Creamfields

RyRy
24-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Anyone going then?

I'm off there tomorrow cuz I'm working there, looking so forward to some of the acts, also curious too about listening to new music I've probably never heard of. Gonna be mint. Soo anyone?

awelsh
24-08-2011, 08:08 PM
I am, doing the Friday, Saturday and Sunday there. Lineup looks great this year yet again!

RyRy
24-08-2011, 08:40 PM
Woooo :D The Friday night doesn't look that amazing if I'm honest, should've done a Thursday night of like silent disco and stuff like that, Friday gigs, Sat gigs & Sun gigs. :(

awelsh
24-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Woooo :D The Friday night doesn't look that amazing if I'm honest, should've done a Thursday night of like silent disco and stuff like that, Friday gigs, Sat gigs & Sun gigs. :(

Yeah Friday looks pretty poor to be honest, im treating it as pre-drinking for Saturday when some other mates arrive, might even get another tattoo if the tattoo bus is there again this year :)

Got a nice 5 hours drive to get there, leaving 6am Friday to make it :P

RyRy
24-08-2011, 09:36 PM
5 hours drive? Bloody hell I'm coming from Bristol & it's not that long so you must be proper down in wales somewhere :P I'm on Staff campsite though so it's cool, never been creamfields before what's it like?

awelsh
24-08-2011, 10:07 PM
5 hours drive? Bloody hell I'm coming from Bristol & it's not that long so you must be proper down in wales somewhere :P I'm on Staff campsite though so it's cool, never been creamfields before what's it like?

Yep, im at West Wales so basically the edge of the coast, determined to get there so the 5 hour drive will fly by with some tunes on and putting my foot down abit.

Never been myself, missed out last year as I had a gf but everyone who went said it was amazing! Doubt ill remember any of it to be fair, should be amusing going to watch kevin and perry go large when im out of it though :P

RyRy
24-08-2011, 10:16 PM
Yep, im at West Wales so basically the edge of the coast, determined to get there so the 5 hour drive will fly by with some tunes on and putting my foot down abit.

Never been myself, missed out last year as I had a gf but everyone who went said it was amazing! Doubt ill remember any of it to be fair, should be amusing going to watch kevin and perry go large when im out of it though :P

LOLLL Probably not, but that's when you know you've had a good time right? That makes both of us newbies to Creamfields then, who you looking forward to seein?

awelsh
24-08-2011, 10:23 PM
LOLLL Probably not, but that's when you know you've had a good time right? That makes both of us newbies to Creamfields then, who you looking forward to seein?

Yep ha ha, im sure il wake up with someones name tattoo'd on me to be honest.

Tiesto, Brian M vs McBunn, Lisa lashes (seen her in a local club anyway :P), John O'Callaghan, Katy B, Diplo, Judge Jules, Calvin harris, Fake blood, Benni banassi, example, chicane, above & beyond, showtek.

Pretty much most of it there :P you? Abov & beyond and showtek are top of the list though for me. Shame deadmau5 isnt there this year :(

RyRy
24-08-2011, 10:30 PM
I saw Deadmau5 earlier this year so not too fussed on that, Swedish house mafia i wanna hear, danny byrd, example, calvin harris, diplo would be good so would tiesto armin as well, paul oakenfold too. err... david guetta & andy c would be good also. deffo wanna see Skrillex katy b and magnetic man though, that's gonna be mental.

LOL **** that's gonna be one memory youd rather forget, but if its tattooed on ya?! ahahaha!

awelsh
24-08-2011, 10:32 PM
I saw Deadmau5 earlier this year so not too fussed on that, Swedish house mafia i wanna hear, danny byrd, example, calvin harris, diplo would be good so would tiesto armin as well, paul oakenfold too. err... david guetta & andy c would be good also. deffo wanna see Skrillex katy b and magnetic man though, that's gonna be mental.

LOL **** that's gonna be one memory youd rather forget, but if its tattooed on ya?! ahahaha!

Yeah the whole lineup looks class to be fair, hopefully I wont get too drunk like at escape in the park and then lose track of time and miss the acts I wanted to see :P

Tattoo will be a story to tell people later on in life I suppose :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!