PDA

View Full Version : It's Time To Rule The School

Pigperson
24-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Jocks, Populars, Nerds and Goths...rise up and take over the campus!

Summer...why did you have to leave us so fast?! Now we're going back to school, sitting in class, reading books and following rules. But wait, do we have to follow the rules...?

NO! It's time that we RULE THE SCHOOL!

But plans must be arranged first...everyone needs to form into their appropriate social groups before things get started. Which group fits you best?!

The Habcats
Jocks, football players, cheerleaders and others who get their popularity by being good at sports and not much else...

The BHF's
Best Habbo's Forever. These are the popular girls and guys that deem themselves more worthy than everyone else. They drive the fancy cars, wear the fancy clothes and basically terrorize everyone that is 'out of style'.

The GN0RKS
The united front of Gamers, Skaters, Geeks, Comic-lovers and Dorks. They get their strength out of their superior intelligence, underdog position and mad Guitar Hero skills. Spend their time discussing the ending of Losti and dreaming of becoming Mark Zuckerberg.

The Punks
Emos, goths, punks, wannabe poets, basically the other side of the outcast group. They ponder their existence, write over emotional poetry and revel in the dramatic.

Once you've made your choice, click the links below to visit the School Yard then head inside to get yourself familiar with the school you're about to rule. After a few days, you'll receive your Official School Group Badge and can begin earning points for your team through competitions, taking a pop quiz and other events!

Rule The School - School Yard (http://www.habbo.com/client?forwardId=2&roomId=49817057)
You can also easily find the room under 'Featured Rooms' in the Navigator.

Want to keep track of what team is winning? Enter the school to the find the RTS Hallway and you'll be updated daily with the point totals for each group. The final winning team will receive an exclusive Golden Graduation Badge!

Choose your group fast and we'll see who really rules the school. Stay tuned for the first battle of the school coming soon!

Looks like a nice comp. I'm only picking my group based on the badge because I don't really know which group will win. I like the BHFs and the GNORKs badge. Not sure what to pick though!

I love how now, the rooms Habbo are making are normal rooms with the funky backgrounds in the black space although when you scroll around, you can see that the pattern doesn't repeat itself.

Will

TonyBest
24-08-2011, 08:20 PM
I went for the GNORKS

iBlueBox
24-08-2011, 08:22 PM
I got told by like 12 people to join the GNORKS because of my obsession with Doctor Who.,

Circadia
24-08-2011, 08:24 PM
I would join The Punks since i'm classed as an 'Emo' even though i'm Emo/scene BUT OH WELL yeah sounds like fun!

geo
24-08-2011, 08:37 PM
I'm joining the GNORKS ;$. It probably suits me the most.

j0rd
24-08-2011, 08:42 PM
I joined the GN0RKS just because it has the nicest badge :D

xxMATTGxx
24-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Sounds like fun, I've joined The GN0RKS either way!

KieKieKoala
24-08-2011, 09:34 PM
BHFS simply cause of the badge

Pigperson
24-08-2011, 09:46 PM
I went for GN0RKS because of the good badge and because most people in the room said to lol.

Will

TonyBest
24-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Well we all have a pretty clear idea on which side will win now, defo the GNORKS

Andii
24-08-2011, 10:03 PM
lol gotta go with habcats cause it suits me more lol

and LOLOLOL IN THE HALLWAY ROOM theres a TROLL FACE on the wall. . scroll up and left

Jordan
24-08-2011, 10:47 PM
I'll do this tomorrow though I wanted this on my main account :( Do you have to put your name in a poll cos if you do im putting Jordesh lol haha. Not sure which one im picking yet though

Aaron
24-08-2011, 11:22 PM
I went for The BHF's I think.

Orchids
25-08-2011, 01:48 AM
GN0RKS - I just went for the badge & suits me the most.

Eric
25-08-2011, 06:47 AM
Everybody is telling me to join the GN0RKS to get the golden graduation badge.

So i joined Gnorks ;)

Mr-Trainor
25-08-2011, 07:21 AM
I'll be joining The GN0RKS because of the badge :P.

Ekelektra
25-08-2011, 07:33 AM
I joined the GNORKS because it's the one that suits me the most ;D

nvrspk4
25-08-2011, 08:26 AM
Wait a minute...a blue, green, black, and red team...join one and win points. THEY DELIBERATELY RIPPED OFF HXSS!! I WANT MY ROYALTY!!!!!!!

TonyBest
25-08-2011, 09:09 AM
I'll do this tomorrow though I wanted this on my main account :( Do you have to put your name in a poll cos if you do im putting Jordesh lol haha. Not sure which one im picking yet though

No, its a simple choice on which group you would like to join.

Bauen
25-08-2011, 11:07 AM
BTW, anybody know if the Copier and Security Camera have been released yet?

Look new to me, not been on Habbo a while though.

Habbies
26-08-2011, 03:31 AM
Joined Habcats cuz many pros such as chidiva, Kaboom.Girl, Revolver & others joined that.

Showder
26-08-2011, 03:34 AM
HabCats is so me ;p

RoyalYeo
27-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Wait a minute...a blue, green, black, and red team...join one and win points. THEY DELIBERATELY RIPPED OFF HXSS!! I WANT MY ROYALTY!!!!!!!

SUE THEN :dance: they deserve they probably leeking stuff of this site 24/7

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!