PDA

View Full Version : Switched to Orange - Nothing but trouble

Blobby.
24-08-2011, 11:40 PM
About 2 months ago I switched to Orange from O2 - I switched because they had a port-in number - First 3 top-ups of £10 would be doubled. So I moved about 2 months ago. It wasn't until yesterday I finally got the credit after 4 calls to customer service - Who are a bunch of idiots of them selves.

So tonight I realise after a day of not being sent tons of BCs to my BB - Orange has retracted my BBM service but have taken payment for the next months service anyway.

So I just rung them at 0035 hours to be told that technical support isn't available at this time of night.

What a joke - I've so had it with this company!! I will porting back out to O2 as soonas possible!

Recursion
24-08-2011, 11:46 PM
You're moaning because you tried to ring CS at 0035? :rolleyes:

Next time use Twitter support, they're more helpful than the offshore support centers.

Also, you'll never have the same network coverage as Orange/T-Mobile on any other UK network.

Blobby.
24-08-2011, 11:55 PM
You're moaning because you tried to ring CS at 0035? :rolleyes:

Next time use Twitter support, they're more helpful than the offshore support centers.

Also, you'll never have the same network coverage as Orange/T-Mobile on any other UK network.

I would expect this kind of service to be available for such a big company.

Recursion
25-08-2011, 12:07 AM
... don't. You wouldn't even get that support without an enterprise contract from someone like Dell, Microsoft or Apple. :P

Blobby.
25-08-2011, 09:49 AM
... don't. You wouldn't even get that support without an enterprise contract from someone like Dell, Microsoft or Apple. :P

Well still tbh - That aside I'm still wanting to move. I should have been given the promotional benefits without 4 phones call needed, and they shouldn't have taken my BBM away despite charging me :(

Homosexual
25-08-2011, 11:03 PM
Didn't O2 offer you an outstanding deal on a phone to make you stay?

but seriously, calling cs at 00:35 is a bit stupid because they won't answer, it's obvious.

Casanova
25-08-2011, 11:05 PM
he's pay as you go, no network cares about pay as you go...

Homosexual
25-08-2011, 11:07 PM
he's pay as you go, no network cares about pay as you go...

ohohohoh musn't of read the op properly

oh well, get a contract and they might care a little bit more

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!