PDA

View Full Version : Simon Cowell Wants To Be Frozen Upon Death

Eric
26-08-2011, 03:50 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00096/Cowell_96662t.jpg

So yeah. In a bizarre interview with GQ magazine, Simon Cowell has revealed his intention of getting himself frozen when he finally dies!

It is a process known as cryonics with the idea that he’ll thaw in the future when medical technology would be able to treat whatever that ended his life and in turn, be revived. “It's an insurance policy,” Cowell tells the magazine.

“If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. If it does work, I'll be happy. If it's possible, and I think it will be, why not have a second crack? Does that sound crazy? I think it's a good idea,” he explains. “I have a feeling that if I don't do it now, I could regret this in 300 years' time.”

Well, that’s certainly one way of planning out your future.

Thomas
26-08-2011, 05:50 PM
i wouldn't want to see that ice sculpture, i hate simon cowell.

Neversoft
26-08-2011, 06:07 PM
I couldn't do that. I'm afraid of death, but I think waking up in 300 years to an unfamiliar world, where everyone you know is long gone, would be even worse.

wixard
26-08-2011, 07:53 PM
also, assuming you live til old age it would be depressing as ****

Judas
26-08-2011, 08:33 PM
also, assuming you live til old age it would be depressing as ****

I couldn't do that. I'm afraid of death, but I think waking up in 300 years to an unfamiliar world, where everyone you know is long gone, would be even worse.

Both of these, who would want to live like that ew

Ed.
26-08-2011, 09:17 PM
I don't know, I can see why you'd be interested in doing it, prolonging life and whatnot but I agree with Neversoft, surely you'd just be hideously depressed as everyone you knew and loved would be dead and you'd just be alone in the future.

Lamz
26-08-2011, 09:27 PM
He'd probably die of old age... so coming back at such an old age is pointless... Even though it would be "cool"... Get It ;)

Special
26-08-2011, 09:35 PM
i don't understand, you die for a reason, so you wouldn't be able to be revived

Recursion
26-08-2011, 09:43 PM
Exactly what I've wanted to happen to me since I was like... 11 lol.

Chris
26-08-2011, 09:53 PM
I would hate it! Waking up in a world that has changed, with no one that I know.

Stephen
26-08-2011, 09:59 PM
what if he got decapitated or some ****. Or he gets blown to bits in an explosion

GommeInc
27-08-2011, 12:21 AM
It should be saved for people who have done something useful and are important in life. Wearing your trousers too high does not make you important :P Besides, what if he dies of something like cancer? It would be so violent and strong that not even a powerful cure could save him, unless they froze him before he is anywhere close to death? If he dies of any disease, could they even revive him and then treat him? They have to cure death in general to go anywhere, not just the disease :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!