PDA

View Full Version : RTS: Build Your Team Hideout

Mr-Trainor
27-08-2011, 08:12 PM
http://www.habbo.com/articles/2584-rts-build-your-team-hideout

RTS: Build Your Team Hideout

Plan accordingly...and rule the school!
Every group needs a special place to coordinate their school ruling efforts. Instead of us providing these hideouts, we're leaving this up to you. Win points for your team, and a special Badge!
Build A Hideout
Create a room themed around the latest School furni and your team. The Habcats, Gn0rks, Punks or BHF's. We'll pick out five top rooms from each, and everyone will get to pick which rooms are the best!
- Take a screenshot of your room
- Email it to [email protected]
- Make the subject RTS Hideout - 'team name'. Replace the 'team name' with the team you represent.
- Don't forget to include your Habbo name.
Prizes
We'll be selecting 5 rooms from each group and all 20 will receive the special Badge. After the rooms are selected, we'll place them inside the School and YOU will vote on which one you like most! The room that gets most votes wins 10 team points, second place 8 team points, third place 6 team points, last place 4 team points.
Entries close Tuesday August 30th, 7am EST (that's 7pm in Singapore, 10pm in Sydney, 4am in Los Angeles and 11am in London). Good luck!

- Fozzie, SmoothCriminal and Puffin...needs a base of operations!

j0rd
27-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Not going to enter, should be interesting seeing some of the entries though!

Mr-Trainor
27-08-2011, 08:16 PM
I won't be entering either, but good luck to anyone who does :).

geo
27-08-2011, 08:46 PM
I might enter, not too sure! :)

Ajthedragon
27-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Not entering!

Pigperson
27-08-2011, 10:42 PM
Nice competition. I would love to enter because the furni is pretty cool but it just costs way too much and the entries from others will be hard to compete with.

Will

Mikester941
27-08-2011, 11:23 PM
Wont be entering, quite expensive tbh.

geo
28-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Made my room for it, didn't cost too much!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!